Ichika vs Horikita and Ibuki

3rd Person POV:

Chronos: "Ok... Let's watch some action, shall we?"

Ryuen: "Kukuku, Action? Will we see the monster fight?"

Chronos: "There is still time for that Ryuen, and this video is also not from Ayanokoji's POV."

Ryuen: " Then whose is it?"

Chronos: "Horikita Suzune."

Horikita: "Eh? Mine?"

Manabu: "Suzune's POV... Intersting..."

Chronos: "This video has one of the best fights in the future..."

Ryuen: "kukuku, One of the? Looks like a lot of action happened in the future..."

Chronos: "Well, nothing goes past the beating Ayanokoji gave you and your gang."

Ryuen started to glare at Chronos while all the others started laughing...

Mii-chan: "You can fight, Horikita-san?"

Horikita: "I'm not an expert but I have little experience in Martial arts."

Mii-chan: "I see..."

Hashimoto: "I have doubt, When are you gonna show the Ayanokoji vs Ryuen fight?"

Chronos: "Very Soon, Because If I show the fight directly, There will be so many things you wouldn't understand..."

Ryuen: "What do you mean?"

Chronos: "You will know when I show it... Now let's start this video..."

Horikita Suzune's POV:

"My my, what do we have here~!"

An innocent voice, like that of a child meeting a playmate.

"Hi, Horikita-senpai!"

Looking at the female student who had appeared before she knew it,

Ibuki-san expressed her dissatisfaction without even trying to hide it.

"Who...?"

"It's Amasawa Ichika-san from 1st year Class A."

Mii-chan: "Wait, She is the girl that hurt Kikyo-chan in that photo..."

Sato: "Yeah..."

Kushida: 'Bitch...'

Kiyotaka: 'She is the white room student. What does she want with Horikita?... Wait, Chronos said its a fight, Ohh... this is not gonna end well for Horikita...'

Kanzaki: "She is a Class-A student..."

Shibata: "She must be smart then..."

It's possible that we just happened to show up at the same place, but she's acting kind of strange.
Still wary, I turn to face Amasawa-san, tablet still in my hand.

The first year's bounty and what was written on this morning's paper flash through my mind.

"Don't worry about me, you can do whatever you were doing, okay?"

"Not so fast. We were just talking about various private matters."

Ibuki-san is well aware that I don't want to tell her my scores as much as possible. She'll also understand that I don't want to show her the scores on my tablet here to see if I won or lost. I tried to gently urge her to leave, but she didn't move.

Ibuki-san, who seemed to have lost her numbness at the sight of her, said irritably,

Ibuki: "Tch... What am I doing with her?"