Talk with Hirata Yosuke

3rd person POV:

Chronos: "Now let's see how Hirata Youske become one of Ayanokoji's best friends..."

Hirata: "ehh!? Me?"

Hirata-simps: "Kyaaa, this video is about Hirata-kun..."

Ryuen: "ughh... this friendship shit..."

Chronos: "Don't worry Ryuen, this video is not what you thought, in fact you are gonna see a completely new and very interesting side of Hirata... A side which you will like." 'No homo you degenerate readers'

Horikita: 'New side of Hirata-kun? Oh god!! Is he also like Kushida-san?'

Ryuen: "Kuku, I side which i will like?"

Hirata(widening his eyes): 'A side of me which Ryuen will like? Shit don't tell me...'

Chronos: "Looks like you caught on Hirata..."

Hirata's reaction intrigued Arisu, Ryuen and Kiyotaka...

Ryuen: "Kukuku... looks like this video not gonna be as boring as I thought..." 'That guy's reaction is very interesting... looks like he is hiding something.'

Arisu: "Fufu, I agree Ryuen-kun..." 'Hirata-kun's reaction piqued my interest... fufu this is gonna be interesting...'

Kiyotaka: 'Maybe this is going to be full story of his friend, if i remember his name correctly its Sugimura... my interest piqued...'

Hirata-simps: "New side of Hirata-kun?"

Chronos: "Here is the context..."

Then Chronos explained about the exam(about praise and criticism votes) and every class is worried about the mandatory expulsion. He did not say who expelled from each class...

Horikita: "I wonder who was the one expelled from our class..."

Yamadead: "Haha, I bet it's that gloomy bastard..."

Chronos: 'Famous last words...'

Sato: "Are you stupid? Wait why am I asking that question of course you are stupid... there is no way we will expell Ayanokoji-kun, right guys?"

Class-D: "Yeah!!"

Meanwhile, Ichinose is worried about the mandatory expulsion...

Ichinose: "I wonder what happend in our class... I hope no one gets expelled..."

Class-B: "Yeah..."

Kanzaki: 'I should do something to remove this aspect of hers...'

Chronos: "In this video, You will know who is expelled in Class-D and Class-B, and I will tell about the remaining classes at the end of the video..."

Class-D and Class-B are starting to get worried...

Hirata: 'Looks like my past will be exposed... Well I can't do anything about it, I will just face it. I just hope my classmates will still trust me. But what does it have to do with me being Ayanokoji-kun's best friend?'

Chronos: "Ok, Let's start the video..."

I decided to leave the dormitory and search for Hirata.

He probably hadn't gone back to the school building, so he was most likely at Keyaki Mall or at least in the area nearby.

Assuming he didn't want to run into anybody, there was a high probability he was outside somewhere.

Ultimately, I decided to check the entire area.

After about an hour of searching, I came across his distinctive, lonely-looking figure seated on an outside bench.