Kushida Kikyou's Soliloquy

Chronos: "Everyone are curious about how the roof top fight happened, right?"

Everyone's attention was grabbed by Chronos's words. Looks of excitement and curiosity spread across faces of every student.

Ishizaki: "Yeah! I want to see how he beat us 1 vs 4."

Chronos: "I will show you that video, but as I said before, there are things you should know before watching the fight."

Horikita: "What are those things?"

Chronos: "me saying those would spoil the fun! So, the next... 6 or 7 videos are about the events that lead to the rooftop fight, so brace yourselves!"

Chronos: "The final video being the rooftop fight, I call this, "Ryuen Arc"

Ryuen: "What are you waiting for then? Start the videos!"

Chronos: "This video will not be from Kiyotaka's POV, but it's from a person who was involved in this arc, so I'm covering this too, you know... two birds with one stone."

Chronos: "I have to say, this will cause some chaos...."

Horikita: "Chaos?"

Chronos: "Haha, you'll see Horikita. Anyways, Let's start!"

???'s POV:

DO PEOPLE LIVE according to their own ideals, I wonder?

Katsuragi: Well, yes, everyone has their own ideas about how they want to live."

Kiyotaka: 'Not everyone will live according to their ideals' he thought while glancing at Horikita.

Arisu: "I wonder about that Katsuragi-kun, there may be some people who want be like their role model to the point they forgot their own way." Those words hit Horikita like an arrow.

Horikita: 'I won't be like that now , I have my own way.'

Well, I do. I've become my ideal self. Other girls acknowledge that I've been blessed with a wonderful figure, my memory is sharper than most people, and I'm academically gifted. I'm good at sports and confident in my conversational skills. I have pawns at my disposal, I'm shrewd, and I'm adaptable to any situation.

Everyone had a confused expressions on their faces trying to figure out who this student is, Ryuen and Arisu had a smirk on their faces, they did not figure out who the student was, but they sure were intrigued.

Kiyotaka: 'I thought it was Sakayanagi for a second, but she said wonderful figure... so... yeah not her.'

Arisu: "Were you thinking of something rude, Ayanokouji-kun?"

Kiyotaka: "No." 'Thank God for this poker face.'

While this was happening, A beige haired girl want into panic figuring out who this mysterious student was...

Wouldn't you say I'm perfect?

Of course, I wouldn't say that I am. There are girls cuter than me, and many who are smarter or more athletic. That's obvious. Yes, that's quite obvious. However, it's also fair to say that most people hate to lose. Whether it be a question of looks, academic performance, singing, or even video games, it's only natural to feel frustrated when you lose to someone else at something you excel at.

I hate losing far more than the average person does.

Ike: "Duh, everyone hates to lose, she doesn't have to mention that..."

Kushida: 'Drop dead!'

Kiyotaka: "Is it you, Horikita?"

Everyone heard this question,