(Oneshot) Kiyotaka's.... (1)

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

Two days back our 2nd Island exam finished and finally Tsukishiro was gone and I think I can have a peaceful time for a few days until Chabashira-sensei announces next special exam... I finished my daily routine and headed to school.

I reached my classroom, looks like only few of them arrived and after a few minutes Horikita arrived with usual grumpy look on her face and Kei arrived few minutes later, she looked at me and gave a small and cute smile and I just... nod. I also remembered that I have a date with Kei at my room today.

I'm gonna break the 4th wall for some time and give information about this version of me. I completed my White room course... I know it doesn't make any sense after you guys read about my past in Volume 0, but this is a one shot so bare with it... And also I learned small things about emotions because of Kei and my... well, you will know soon. And why is author writing a one-shot while this is a reaction fic you ask? Because author didn't want to waste this idea for the one-shot even though it's a shitty idea... Also i'm a natural genius in this one-shot, why you ask? You will know soon... And why am I still from white room if i am a natural genius you ask? Because that man wanted too, even though I am naturally gifted, he wanted to improve my skills even more... this means Arisu does not want to bury me... that's it let's go back to one-shot...

The morning classes just went casually and then lunch beak arrived and I went to meet with Hiyori for our reading sessions... (time-skip) we completed our reading session and as lunch break was about to end I was heading back to my class. I can't help but think how peaceful today was, I didn't ran into Ryuen or Sakayanagi or Amasawa which made the day extra peaceful... haaa... i wish everyday was like this... but at that time what I didn't know is that... I JINXED MYSELF!!!

As lunch break ended... It's Hoshimomiya-sensei's class now...

Chei: "Hello Classss~~!! Did you miss me??"

Why did she say that while looking at me?

Ike: "Yes!! Chei-chan-sensei we missed you!!"

Its been year and half and still Ike did not stop that petname... you have a girlfriend now Ike. Yup! I knew it... Shinohara is glaring at him

Chei: "Ok!! Let's start the class, Today's class is about reproducti—

As Hoshinomiya-sensei was about to announce today's topic, the class door burst open which made a few people in the class flinch due to the loud sound... As the door opened it revealed a brown-haired women almost same age as Hoshinomiya-sensei maybe two years older. And I am very familiar with this women...

But what interested me is Hoshinomiya-sensei's reaction... she had very shocked expression on her face and she started texting someone on her phone with her shocked expression and then that shocked expression turned into happy and... nostalgic?

Chei: "K-Kiyomi-senpai?? How are you here? And why are you here?

Kiyomi: "Ara~ Chei-chan!! It's been a long time!"

Chei: "Of course its been a long time, you completely lost contact after you graduated."

Kiyomi: "Yeah!! Sorry for that... How is Sae-chan?"

Chei: "She is doing good, Kiyomi-senpai... In fact she is here in the school as teacher."

Kiyomi: "I know, Sakayanagi-san told me"

Hirata: "Sorry to disturb your reunion sensei, but who is she?" 'She remainds me of someone...'

Chei: "She is Kiyomi-senpai, She is a graduate of ANHS. When I joined ANHS, Kiyomi-senpai started her 3rd year..."