Kiyotaka x Sae

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

I am now preparing dinner for five people now, specifically speaking it's the Ayanokoji Group, they are coming to have dinner in my room. I'm kinda glad Matsuo thought me how to cook, It's quite useful now.

As I'm about to finish the dinner, Haruka, Akito, Sae and Tomonari entered the room and made themselves comfortable and looking at me as if saying 'How much long will you keep us waiting?'

(AN: Sorry Keisei and Airi fans...)

Kiyotaka: "You guys just arrived, don't look like as if you are waiting for hours."

Haruka: "Can you blame us? You are really a good cook, Kiyopon"

Sae/Akito/Mashima: "Yeah!"

Kiyotaka: *sigh*

I'm glad they like my food... As I was about to finish preparing the food, I felt a cold glare against my back... I turned to see Sae glaring at me quite coldly which is at least two times colder than Horikita... *sigh* she must be mad about what happened today afternoon... It is hard to calm her down when she is mad... but good for me I know a perfect method.

Haruka: "Huryyyy!!! Kiyopon!!! I'm hungry"

Mashima: "Don't rush him, you take your time, Kiyotaka."

Haruka: "Mouuu... You are always lecturing me, Tomo"

(AN: Not Tomo-chan)

I can see Tomonari already started lecturing Haruka while she just sits there as if she is done with her life... While they are chatting, I finished preparing dinner and Akito helped serve the dinner...

Haruka: "Haaa!!! I wouldn't be surprised if become a teacher when you grow up, Tomo."

Tomonari just shrugs at Haruka's statement, but even I think Tomonari will be a good teacher... Whereas Sae... Hmm... Sae as teacher, God!! Just thinking about it sends chills down my spine...

While we are eating, Haruka started a troublesome topic...

Haruka: "Kiyopon! I saw you at Keyaki mall today afternoon."

Haruka said with teasing grin...

Kiyotaka: "So?"

Please stop Haruka!!

Haruka: "With Ichinose-san and Hoshinomiya-san"

Both Akito and Tomonari dropped their chopsticks at the same time, and they are now staring at me as if I'm an alien...

Akito: "Damm Kiyotaka!!"

Tomonari: "Seriously? Two girls at same time, Kiyotaka..."

Kiyotaka: "What the hell are you saying Tomonari? There is nothing between me and them. I just met them coincidentally at the mall, that's all."

Haruka: "Ohh~ Then why is Hoshinomiya-san hugging your arm?"

So, it was Haruka who followed me, I felt someone following me at the mall, I just thought it was Matsushita in her daily stalking sessions and ignored it.

Kiyotaka: "You know Hoshinomiya's personality, she is friendly with everyone..."

Haruka: "Then, why is Ichinose-san blushing beside you?"

Please someone shut her up before Sae kills me, Speaking of Sae, She is awfully silent all this time.

I turned to see Sae who is currently sharpening the edge of chopstick with a small cutter. Shit