I'm Her, She's me

Idea from CloLag99

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV

Shiro was the last one to leave...

Now, I'm the only person left in this generation, Shiro said he wanted to meet new people, want to make friends, more importantly, he said he wanted freedom.... What does he mean by freedom? Is getting out of white room is his freedom? or doing whatever he wants? Now that got me thinking...

Can a person truly achieve complete freedom?

If anyone were to ask me this question, I would immediately answer no, because no person can achieve complete freedom. Complete freedom means doing whatever the one wishes and whatever the one wants to do without any restrictions, and no person in Japan or in this world can do whatever they wish because there is restriction binding every person in this world and that is the Law or the Constitution of Japan (and Constitution of their own country).

"Freedom, huh..."

The sleep time is upon me, so I let my body rest...

(time-skip)

I woke up at the same time I usually wake up everyday, wait! this isn't white room, I rubbed my eyes because I thought I was seeing things but no, I'm definitely not in white room now. I looked down at my body...what? mammary glands? I lightly slapped my cheek to see if I'm in a dream but no, this definitely isn't a dream. I hurriedly stood up from the bed and searched for a mirror, I entered the bathroom and found a mirror, I stood in front of it and saw a reflection of a pinkish-blonde girl staring back at me.

"What is happening?"

I seriously don't know what is happening right now, how am I in this girl's body? what happened to my body? Is this girl in my body right now? I really hope that is not the case, but if it is, it will pose a huge problem for me and that man too. I might even be kicked out of the white room...

I came out of the bathroom and started to inspect the room of this girl, I need to know her more because I don't know how much time I'll be in this body. I noticed a study desk and walked towards it and saw a bunch of books there and I started to read one of those books...

"Based on the topics she's studying, I can say she's in her third year middle school."

Looks like this girl is good academically, for outsiders that is, I put the book back on the table and started to browse through the photos that are nailed to the wall, while I was looking at the photos I heard someone shout.

"Onee-channn, wake up!!!, breakfast is ready!"

Oh, she has a family, way to add more problems for me...

"I'll be out." I replied rising my voice

"Ok, come out fast."

*ting*

I heard a sound from the night stand beside her bed, it is from her phone. I never used a phone before but I saw some instructors use at the white room. I picked up the phone to see that she received a message, who I think is this girl's friend.

'Honami-chan~ we are having Hana-chan's birthday party today after school, so tell your mom that you'll be late.'

I see, so this girl's name is Honami and they are having a... birthday party? I read in books that 'a party' is a social gathering where people come to celebrate an occasion and... birthday is an occasion?

I put the phone back on the nightstand and started to get ready, I went to the bathroom and showered. I came of the shower and put on a random dress that I found in her closet, and went for breakfast.