Kiyotaka x Maya (reaction)

3rd personPOV:

Chronos: "Now, Let's watch another alternate universe. And sorry Kei you're not Ayanokoji's girlfriend here too."

Kei: "Tsk! again?"

Sato: "If not for Kei-chan, then who?"

Chronos: "You'll find out soon."

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. I'm 27 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Roppongi, where all the villas are, and I am married. I am the founder and CEO of AK group of industries, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

There was a minute silence because everyone are processing the information about Ayanokoji's alternate life.

Onodera: "That's a lot of information."

Horikita: "He is 27 years old and married."

Sato: "I wonder who his wife is."

Chiaki: "And he has his own company. Looks like he is doing well in future."

Kiyotaka: 'Glass of milk and stretches before going to bed huh... those are actually good habits, maybe I should start those.'

Nagumo: "wouldn't lose to anyone huh, aren't you too cocky there, Ayanokoji."

Kiyotaka: "No."

Well, That's the basic gist about myself and my present life, right now I'm heading home after a hectic day at work, I really want to have a peaceful sleep tonight.

Chronos: "Now pay attention, you are gonna know who his wife is."

Curiosity got over everyone and started paying attention to the screen.

I reached home and parked my car in the basement and went home. I opened the door and saw my wife, Ayanokoji Maya, cooking dinner for both of us. Noticing me, our dog, Luna, ran up to me. She is a female Siberian Husky.

Kei: "M-Maya-chan?"

Sato: "Maya....Maya..... WAIT!! THATS MY NAME!!!"

Chiaki: "Yes, there are no other Maya here."

Sato: "Kya!!! I'm Ayanokoji's wife. Suck it!! Kei-chan, Chiaki-chan."

Kei/Chiaki: "Tch!!"

Haruka: "Wow!! Kiyopon is even married there." 'So even in an alternate universe Airi doesn't stand a chance huh, that's just... sad.'

Kiyotaka: 'Looks like I didn't reject her there, also that dog is very cute. Now I want one, I wonder if I can buy one with points...'