COTE: New Generations (Reaction)

(AN: I'm dissatisfied with this reaction, so sorry if it didn't reach your expectations. If anyone wants to write a reaction for this, they can proceed because I messed this up.

Also, I've teased some story plotlines and a possible ship in this for a separate book, comment your thoughts on that...)  

Chronos: "Till now you've reacted to alternate timelines, now let's react to your future."

Horikita: "You mean, what actually happens in our future?"

Chronos: "Yes, after your graduation, to be more specific..."

Kiyotaka: 'After graduation huh,'

Chronos: "Let's start..."

Sakayanagi Arisu's POV:

Arisu: "My POV..."

Ryuen: "Let's see what this loli is up it in future..."

April...

This month is always a good time in ANHS, the school is filled with smiles and cheers of new students coming through that main gate with their minds filled with hope of seeing success in their life. Few people come to enjoy their high school lives; few people come to work hard to achieve their respective dreams, there are times when people came here for freedom too, fufufu...

This is my 2nd year as the chairperson of Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High school,

Arisu: "Looks like I succeeded you, Papa."

Chairmen: "Yeah, I'm happy..."

Horikita: "'Came for freedom' I think she's talking about you, Ayanokouji-kun."

Kiyotaka: "I think that's obvious, Horikita."

this year is quite special and can also be considered as a landmark year in ANHS. Fufufu, why you ask? That's because, for the first time in the history of ANHS, the chairperson is going to represent a class as their homeroom teacher.

Fufufu, you heard right, I'm going to be a class's homeroom teacher, which class? Let's save that for later...

Arisu: "Fufufu, good job me, what an interesting change..."

Ichinose: "Any specific reason for that change?" 

Chronos: "You'll get your answer, Ichinose." 

I heard someone knock the door, "Come in."

The door opened revealing Mashima-sensei, one of the board of directors of ANHS, it's been more than 20 years I graduated but I still call him sensei haha...

"Hello Mashima-sensei, did you get list of new students?" I asked 

Mashima: "Looks like I'm still working here..." 

Chairman: "I was actually thinking of promoting you to one of the Board of Directors, Mashima. Looks like it happened in future." 

Mashima: "I'll give my best there too, Chairman." 

Chie: "I wonder what we both are doing, Sae-chan..." 

Sae just shrugged it off, 

Sakagami: 'I wonder where I am in future...'

"Here Arisu-san..." He handed me the document, "And I told you to stop calling me sensei..."

I chuckled, "A few things can't be changed sensei."

Mashima-sensei sighed, "So... the chairperson herself as a homeroom teacher, at first, I found no reason for such a decision but after reading the names of new students, I understood why..." Mashima-sensei slightly narrowed his eyes at me, "Some personal feelings are involved aren't they, Arisu-san?"