Island Brawl

3rd Person POV:

Chronos: "This video is gonna be long, so brace yourselves! here are some food and drinks."

And everyone got their food and started eating them...

Hashimoto: "So, what is the context of this video?"

Chronos: "You guys remember Ichika vs Horikita and Ibuki video, right?"

Ibuki/Horikita: "Ugh!! yes."

Chronos: "In this video, I will show you what Ayanokoji is doing at that time."

Kiyotaka: "Oh! That's good."

Horikita: "Finally!!"

Ryuen: "Then start, what the hell are you waiting for!?!"

Chronos: "Ok... Let's start"

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

I made it across the border to I2, but my watch didn't signal my arrival. Normally, I would have suspected a GPS error, but that was unlikely this time. So, I would have to move as close to the center of the area as possible to make up for the error in the watch. Of course, I hadn't experienced anything like this in the past two weeks, and I guess it was one of the
inevitable factors, including the fact that the tip of the I2 island was near the center. Even if Ichinose hadn't come to me and I stepped in without knowing anything about it, it was designed to be reached.

Kiyotaka: 'I'm pretty sure this is something related to white room, but what does it have to do with Ichinose?'

Ichinose: "Me? I met Ayanokoji-kun? Is it something important?"

Chronos: "Yes, It is an important meeting, I will show it later."

Ichinose: "Oh... ok"

I walked slowly along the path that I was not allowed to escape. In less than ten minutes, the deep forest began to release the light, and I could see the blue ocean and blue sky stretching out beyond my vision. Even though I had come this far, my watch did not show any response. Instead, I saw two adults sitting on the small beach in front of me, looking at me.

One of them was a man I knew well: Tsukishiro, the acting director. He was dressed in a jersey, which made him look somewhat out of place. The other was Shiba-sensei, the homeroom teacher of the first year Class D.

Kiyotaka: 'I see, I'm dealing with Tsukishiro here. If this Shiba is waiting with Tsukishiro, He must be a white room instructor.'

Ryuen: "Kukuku, I feel like a fight is about to start."

Akito: "I agree with Ryuen, My delinquent senses are going wild."

Kiyotaka: "Is that a thing?"

Akito: "For delinquents, yes."

It's a strange combination, but that's what it seems to be.

"You've decided to take a very forceful approach, Acting Director Tsukishiro."

I call out to him as I walk along the beach.

"I just can't seem to get things right. This is the best choice I can make."

I looked back at the 14 days of this special exam. It became clear that Tsukishiro's final "trap" was to lure me to I2. But there's still something I can't figure out. There are no designated areas or tasks around this northeast area, so it's unlikely that other students will come here. But at the same time, there must have been a future where I would abandon the designated area and go for the task. Or a future where he was working with someone else, such as Nanase.