(One shot) Kiyotaka's....(3)

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

Ryuen: "Kukuku, Yo Monster..."

Sighhh... just when I thought I can peacefully have breakfast with my mom... the troublesome person I was talking about before arrived with his creepy 'kukuku' and I can his whole gang along with Hiyori, for one time Ryuen did something good, I can introduce Hiyori to my mom...

Ryuen: "Kuku, I never knew you were into older women, that Karuizawa chick isn't enough for you ehh, Monster..."

I visibly cringed at Ryuen's statement, since there is no one here other than us in this restaurant... I sent a roundhouse kick at Ryuen's face at a speed which he can dodge it...

Ryuen: "kukuku, control monster..."

Kiyotaka: "You get out of the way Ryuen, Hiyori come here, I will introduce her to you..."

Then Hiyori steps forward and then she stood beside me...

Hiyori: "Who is she, Kiyotaka-kun?"

Kiyotaka: "Hiyori this is my mother Kiyomi, and mom this is Shinna Hiyori, one of my best friends and my book buddy..."

As I introduced her Hiyori's eyes shot up in surprise and same goes for Ryuen and others too...

Hiyori: "Ohh, Kiyotaka-kun's mother... Nice to meet you, Kiyomi-san"

Kiyomi: "Nice to meet you, Hiyori-chan"

Hiyori: "Kiyotaka-kun is very nice to me, we always read books together at library, he is my book buddy..."

She said that with a child like excitement and looks like my mom found that cute...

Kiyomi: "That's nice to hear..."

My mom said with a smile in her face, looks like she liked Hiyori...

Kiyomi: "Who are the others, Kiyo-chan?"

Hiyori: "Kiyo-chan? Hehehe"

Kiyotaka: "Don't laugh, Hiyori"

Hiyori: "Sorry, Kiyo-chan"

Wow... who would have thought, Hiyori of all people would tease me... and then Ryuen introduced himself to my mother...

Ryuen: "I'm Ryuen Kakeru, Monster's friend? No, His rival? Yes... I will be the one to defeat the monster."

Hearing that my mom's eyes darkened abit... looks like she is trying to test Ryuen...

Kiyomi: "Ohh~ you think you can defeat Kiyo-chan?"

Ryuen and his gang flinched at the sudden change in tone of my mother... and then Ryuen's grin widened even more...

Ryuen: "Kukuku... Like mother, Like son eh... its running through whole family..."

You saw nothing Ryuen, wait till you see that man...

Ibuki: "tch"

Albert: "Hello Ms. Kiyomi, My name is Yamada Albert, and I'm Ayanokoji's bro..."

Kiyomi: "Hello Albert, Nice to meet you."

My mom and Albert introduced themselves in English... and then Ishizaki also introduced himself...

Ryuen: "Come on Ibuki, Don't be a Tsundere and introduce yourself, if get his mother's approval you can steal him from Karuizawa..."

Hearing that my mom started to giggle and Ibuki blushed like crazy...

Ibuki: "Shut up you bastard"

Kiyomi: "Hahaha"

Ibuki: "I-Ibuki Mio, Nice to meet you, Kiyomi-san"