Gamerkouji

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

Our cultural festival just ended, looks like my plan went well. It is Saturday evening, I usually hang out with Ayanokoji group, well, that's gone now. Kei said she wanted to rest so I let her be. Since I have nothing to do now, I decided to take a little stroll around Keyaki mall.

While I'm strolling around, I saw an electronic shop, wait, I've been thinking about buying a new laptop and we just got points, thanks to cultural festival, thinking that, I headed to the Electronic store.

There, I saw a beautiful pink haired women at the store, who I think is the owner.

??: "Hello, I'm Narumi Momose. How can I help you today?"

Kiyotaka: "I'm looking to buy a new laptop."

Narumi: "I see...

Hearing my request, Narumi took two laptops from the closet behind,

Narumi: "Well, if you're looking for a casual use I recommend this one" she said pointing at the white colored laptop

Kiyotaka: "The other one?"

Narumi: "This one is for gamers! if you're looking for a gaming laptop, I recommend this one. These two are the latest models in our store."

Hmm, gaming, huh... I looked at the prices of both laptops and yeah! both are affordable, but what should I do with my present laptop?

Kiyotaka: "Umm... Is there an exchange offer? I want to exchange my present laptop."

Narumi: "Yes! if your laptop is in working condition with no damages, we will take it."

Kiyotaka: "Then I'll get my laptop."

Narumi: "Sure!"

(time-skip)

Narumi: "Ah! You're back!"

Kiyotaka: "Yeah! here is the laptop."

Narumi took the laptop and started examining it for any damages, after awhile she completed the check.

Narumi: "You're a lucky one, you'll get considerable amount of discount on the new one."

Kiyotaka: "That's good... i guess"

Narumi: "So, which one did you choose?"

Kiyotaka: "I'll go with... gaming one."

Suddenly, Narumi's face brightened up, now that I see it, she is really cute.

Narumi: "Good choice!"

Then she packed my new laptop and I completed the transaction. Wow she's right, the discount is really great.

Narumi: "Thank you for shopping!"

I just nod and headed to the apartments but I took a small detour and went to a certain person's room, I reached this person's room and knocked on the door, and I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

??: "Oh! Ayanokoji-dono, what a surprise!"

Kiyotaka: "Hi Sotomura, sorry for coming without mentioning to you."

Professor: "No problem Ayanokoji-dono, Get inside."

I entered Sotomura's room and the look certainly surprised me, I saw whole closet full of...toys? and another closet full of books...no, those are manga and light novel, Akito also sometimes talks about them, and the room is surprisingly clean unlike Ike's or Sudo's.

Sotomura: "What do you need from me, Ayanokoji-dono?"

I took out the gaming laptop which I brought a few moments ago and placed it on the table,