COTE X ? (2)

Kiyotaka's POV:

"My name is Monkey D. Luffy. I'm the man who is gonna become the King of Pirates." announced Luffy.

'Ah shit! here we go again.' Kiyotaka/Nami

Awkward silence started to rise around the class room, almost all the members in the class are looking at Luffy as if he is the biggest idiot they have ever seen, I even saw the chubby guy who introduced himself as Sotomura is talking to himself. I saw the black haired girl looking at us as if we are idiots and have nothing to do with our life. Hirata had a really confused expression.

"pst!! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Two member's laughter roared across the room and those to being Ike and Yamauchi,

"King of Pirates? what the hell are you talking about!? this isn't Pirates of the Caribbean buddy!" laughed Ike

"Hahahaha!!! King of Pirates!? What kind of delusional Otaku are you!?" supported Yamauchi

Me and Nami immediately narrowed our eyes at those two, I can understand their confusion because they are not from our world, but no one insults our captain's dream, I glared at Ike and Yamauchi and accidentally released my Conqueror's Haki at them and this caused both of them to lose consciousness.

"Ike-kun!! Yamauchi-kun!!!" Hirata's panicked voice ran across the room and he quickly went to the duo and some other members who are close to him also supported him and took them outside.

"Why did you do that, Kiyotaka?" asked Nami with a smirk on her face

"How can you so sure it was me!? it could be Luffy too!!"

"Don't play dumb, Luffy is not that kind of person to attack someone just because they insulted him."

"Y-You did that to them!?" the black haired girl asked, I forgot she was listening to our conversation, Nami's eyes went wide realizing her slip up.

"You seemed to have mistaken something, how can I make someone loose consciousness just by looking at them? I didn't move from my place since the start of this class." I answered her

she was still suspicious but decided not to probe any further. Me Luffy and Nami are in a small shop buying the ingredients to prepare food for Luffy. Preparing food for Luffy, without Sanji, I seriously don't know how to manage the food.

"Nami, I'll buy the ingredients, you take Luffy to the room." Nami nodded and left with Luffy and I brought ingredients worth 40,000 points and the shop staff were looking weirdly at me and some seniors are laughing, I exactly know why they were laughing but I just ignored them.

(time-skip)

It's been six months since we arrived to this high-school, I honestly admit that I had a fun six months, Luffy and Nami had fun too, even though Nami knew she had no use with this currency, she still extorted money from many seniors through gambling and blackmailing. At the start, Luffy was hated by the class because he slept during the lectures and that caused us to loose class points but he still did not stop sleeping but some of our classmates got friendly with him because of his funny nature and his performance in the sports festival.

I even made a friends group which consists of Haruka, Akito, Nami and Luffy and the group is named after Luffy, 'Monkey group'.

And regarding the special exams, we are now in Class-B, first was the island exam and we ended up in 2nd place for that exam. Next was the Zodiac exam, this was the exam which turned our fortune and that was, thanks to Nami, she figured out the VIPs of every group because of Ryuen's slip up, he gave us a hint that a pattern existed and Nami found it before him. Third was the sports festival, and again our class came first in this, thanks to Luffy, Nami and me, Nami was no means a fighter but her physical abilities are no joke, she was better that almost every girl in the school, and there is Luffy, he literally destroyed everyone in sports festival.