12

••
07 : 54 am
Alexander Airlines

The talk of this morning was the fundraiser. Everyone was chatting about it. It's all I heard while making my way to his office. Leaving my bag on my desk , I inhale deeply before knocking on his door.

"Come In-", he said.

I do a few more breathing exercises before finally entering. His head hung , while scanning through work files. He was looking insanely gorgeous today. Well he's always handsome but damn. I'm allowed to compliment him right? Telling people they're beautiful are words of kindness.

I swear black was his color. The way the suit hugged his curves. His hair falling gracefully over his forehead. Those aqua eyes bursting with light.

"Goodmorning sir ", I greet , placing his coffee on the table. The man totally ignored me. He never greeted , neither did he glance up at me. "Uhm - you have 3 meetings today. The first is at 10am. Mrs Luella requested to have the meeting at her office", I trail off. He was ignoring me? After harassing me in a toilet stall!

"Mr Alexander", I clear my throat. "If that's all , please see yourself out", he drawled , still focusing on the files. "Yes that's all", I whisper, turning on my heels and leaving his office. Such a fucking asshole. I huff , taking a seat behind my desk and starting up my laptop.

Well , being ignored was better than receiving unwanted attention.

••
09 : 42 am

Once we reach Mrs Luella's marketing company. We walk in side by side. He had been quiet throughout the ride here and even had his driver bring us instead of him driving us in his own car.

"Goodmorning ", he greet the receptionist who blushed the second her eyes met his. "Goodmorning Mr Alexander. Your meeting is at 10 . You may head to the conference room on floor 5", she handed us guest cards and we head to the elevator. Once again , silence filled the tense atmosphere as we wait for the lift to drop us at our destination.

Should I apologize for slapping him?

The doors ping and slide open. I follow him to the conference room where others were already seated. I take my seat in the far corner while he sat around the table with the other men who were all greeting him and once again, speaking about the fundraiser.

He had not looked at me once since I got to work. I felt guilty for slapping him. Maybe I took things too far. "Something to drink?", I glance up at the man who was staring down at me with a smile. "No thank you ", I give a polite smile. "Are you sure? You're Mr Alexanders p.a?", he pointed to my notebook and I hum. "I'm Mrs Luella's p.a", he grinned. "I'll get you something ", he said again but I declined. "No need to be shy", he sat beside me , flipping through his notebook. "Being a p.a is alot of work", he chuckled, feeling embarrassed by how messy his book was. "Marketing must be fun", I made conversation. "Yeah it is", he smiled.

He was handsome. Green eyed , tan skin, curled hair like spaghetti. He was your typical Novel boy. I shift my gaze to Reece who was still speaking with the other men. "What's it like working with New Yorks young billionaire?", he whispered. "Nice-", was all I could think of muttering.

"Just nice?", he chuckled.

Mrs Luella entered , greeting everyone. She was beautiful as always. Tall and slim , blonde hair cut in a sleek Bob. Her spokesperson followed , heading straight to the projector to begin the meeting.
"Can I borrow a pen-", I looked at him. "Keith, and yes you may" , he handed me a spare and I thank him shyly.