39

Flashback continued
19 : 29 pm

"I like your hat-", she smiled at how childlike he looked. "Thank you baby" , he switched on the oven, turning around and giving her a quick kiss while she sat on the counter, admiring him.

"I tried making a late reservation at this fancy ocean side restaurant but it was all booked out. So I made one tomorrow-", he winked. "Besides , you did say this weather was for cuddling -", he hooked his arms around her waist , kissing her lips again. Anastasia curled her arms around his neck, snaking her tongue into his mouth while he skimmed his hands up her milky thighs. "So beautiful-", he dragged her closer to the edge , wanting to feel her body pressed against his. "Yes you are -", she pant softly. He ignored her cocky response and began kissing the side of her neck. His hand tugging on her hair while he flicked his tongue against her strawberry scented skin.

Anastasia removed his hat , placing it aside and sinking her fingers into his tousled hair. She loved tangling them up in his beautiful, soft curls. The second his erection pressed against her clothed core , she tucked her lip between her teeth.

"The salmon-", she stared at the oven. "We got time -", he chuckled, lifting her off the counter and carrying her into the living room. Settling down on the couch with her straddling him - Reece didn't hesitate to kiss her cleavage which spilled out the top of her fitted floral dress.

"Fuck-", he hissed while she adjust herself, accidentally grinding on his throbbing length. "Sit still-", he gave her ass alittle spank. "Sorry-", she giggled, going back to kissing his perfect lips. His hands on her thighs and hers in his hair. Their tongues flicking against each other as strings of saliva trickled out.

Anastasia slowly pulls back, taking his hand and guiding it to her panties. "What-" , he was dumbfounded for a second before he understood what she wanted. "Please-", she whispered. "Baby, we don't have to rush-" , he gently rubbed her back with his free hand. "I want this-", she plead. "Baby-" , she cut him off by bringing his hand up and wrapping her lips around his index.

Reece sucked in his breath. Watching her bop her head up and down his finger. Saliva drooling out as she gagged on it. Swirling her tongue around the tip . "Anastasia-", he cleared his throat. "Please Reece" , she leaned in , sucking his earlobe. "Oh fuck-", he was at her mercy.

For the first time - he could admit being under her spell. He was always the one incharge...with Anastasia its different. She challenges him .

"Please-", she whispered ever so seductively. Reece placed her down on the couch . She smiled up at him as he pushed himself between her spread thighs. "You can kill a man-", he raised a brow . "Yeah?", she was amused by how red his cheeks were. "Yeah-", he hiked up her dress, admiring her pink lace underneath. It set perfectly on her creamy body. "May I?" , he hooked his fingers into the waistband- lifting his eyes to meet hers. "Yes-", she whispered.

With a soft smile, he dragged it off the legs and placed it aside. Before her thighs could close , he gripped them hard - spreading her legs apart so he could drool over how wet she was. "Reece" , she bite down on her lip , feeling shy.

"No way am I letting you close them baby. You asked for this , so take it like a good girl , yes?", he stared down at her as she nod, "yes".

Shifting - he lowered himself, planting soft kisses against her belly. Anastasia kept her eyes on the ceiling, hands clutched against her heaving chest as he trailed kisses to her inner thighs. "So delicious-", he lowly groaned , sinking his teeth into her flesh. "Reece", she hissed , hands gripping his hair. He continued to suck hard on her skin until he was satisfied with the red blotch that appeared.