27

"So you're the assistant from Mrs Luella ", Reece deadpan, flipping through Theo's portfolio. His hazel doe eyes shift to me now and then. "Quite good skills", Reece add with a bored tone and Theo smiled ,taking it as a compliment.

"If you give me a chance , I swear this project will be a success sir ", he adjust his coat , staring at an expressionless Reece. "I guess so", Reece closed the file, eyes shifting to me. "Don't you have work?", he raised a brow and I immediately gulp. Did he have to embarass me. I pout and walk out of the suffocating office. If last night wasn't weird then this definitely will be. Theo working here with us?

Sitting behind my desk , I scan through emails. Just breathe Anastasia- tonight you will be home with mama. The day is almost over. As long as I don't fuck up anything- Reece will keep to his word and take me to England.

••
13:45 pm

A few more hours left before we're on a flight to England! Tapping my foot on the floor ,I watch the elevator pass the 3rd floor. Reece had ordered a coffee due to work overloading stress. I only prayed he wasn't drowning by the time we needed to leave New York.

The elevator pinged and the doors part on the 6th floor. My eyes widen as the person I've been avoiding, walked in with a smile. "Anastasia ", he greet. "Theo-", I mumble and the doors shut. This was highly awkward. I mean, he had gotten slapped and his jacket thrown on the floor. He was just being kind.

"Busy night?", he whispered in a cocky tone. "Excuse me?", I look up at him. "You and Mr Alexander. I hope our little moment outside the club didn't infuriate him to the point he had you cuffed and whipped you like a 50 shades of Grey scene", my jaw dropped, just listening to the nonsense that spewed out his mouth.

"Mr Wood. Its good to mind your own business. And I'd have you know - Mr Alexander and I are not sexually active ", I snap at him. He scoffs , running his tongue across his lower lip before cornering me . "Yeah?", he grasped my chin , tipping back my head. "He sure did mark his territory ", he pointed out at the red blotches Reece had left this morning in the shower.

The thought alone was enough to make me turn scarlet.

The doors ping , sliding open on the 10th floor. "Ah , ladies ", we both turn to look an unknown tan man. Dressed in formal clothing. He was insanely handsome . I push Theo and walk out of the elevator. Stomping my way into Reece's office. "Whoa, slow down", he waved his hands in the air as I set down the mug. "Can we leave now?" , I blurt. "Baby , we have time", he tapped his wristwatch. "I know but I want to go home -" , I knew I was being pushy but I did not want Theo ruining this trip.

"I have work to attend too-", he stood , making his way around the table to tower me. "We will leave soon", he brushed his knuckles against my cheek. I give in and nod.

"I'm back from the dead-", we both turn to look at the unknown man and Theo standing behind him. "Fletcher", Reece moved away from me and hugged the man. "I knew you'd show up ", he pat the man's shoulder . "When Reece Alexander needs help , I am there ", he smiled before looking to me. "And when I say she's an upgrade from hailey , believe me", he nudged Reece who was staring at me with sparkling eyes. "I'm Fletcher Tom . Reece and I go a long way back. I'm here to assist Mr Wood on the food cart project ", I shake his outstretched hand. "Anastasia ", I smile.

"Well , you are beautiful ", he smiled approvingly at Reece who simply shrugged. "Mr Wood, we shall begin the project on Monday-", he handed Theo a bunch of files he drew from his briefcase. "Mr Alexander and I have a busy weekend ", he add. I pass a glance to Reece. "Fletcher is joining us to England. Hopefully the food out there serves as inspiration ", he explained and I give a nod. I'm sure mama won't mind accommodating one more person.

Theo took the files and walked out. He had tons of work. Thankfully he'd be busy and out of sight for the rest of the day. "So Reece, what time are we leaving?", Fletcher made himself comfortable on the couch. "6-", Reece sat on his seat , getting back to his laptop.

"Great. I need long flight naps. Especially since it's your private jet. There won't be any babies crying or people chatting ", he made a disgusted face , leaning into the couch and closing his eyes. "Uhm , do you need anything else ?", I ask Reece who hummed and stood again , gesturing for me to follow him into his little private bathroom.

"What is it-", I question as he shut the door. "I had only realized now -", he began , eyes lowering to my skirt. "That's alittle short, baby", I step against the basin as he caged me between his hands. "Isn't it?", he whispered. "It's knee length ", I mumble , feeling his breath fanning my face. "Knee length? It's above though-", his eyes trail to the length and I gulp. "I'm sorry -", was the first thing that came to mind.

"Don't be -", he reached up , tucking my hair behind my ear. "That's not why I called you In here ", his hands skim over my waist, turning me around to face the large mirror. My reflection was crimson and flustered. "Seeing that boy is working here. I don't want to see you hanging or even trying to fit In-", his hand disappearing underneath my skirt to cup my pussy. "If I catch you two together. I will make sure you never walk again-", he threatened into my ear. "You're going to cut off my legs?", I whisper in a brittle voice and he chuckled. "No baby. I'll show you. I dare you to make me show you-", his eyes no longer sparkling. They were cold and dull. Lifeless like the abandoned sea.

"Yes sir", I whisper and he swat my ass. "Ouch-", I am about to protest when his hand covered my mouth. With wide eyes I stare at myself in the mirror. "Keep it down ", he nagged, stinging my ass again. I bite down on my teeth, while he blocked any gasp or moan. "You be a good girl and I won't have to discipline you", he kissed my shoulder blade while squeezing my ass in his hand. I hum into his palm.

"Bend -", he removed his hand, pulling my ass out as I bent over the basin. Hands and cheek on the cold marbled surface. His hands disappear before one lands down hard on my ass , the other pressing down on my back so I arch. "Reece ", I whisper as he spanked me again. The sound of the force biting through the air made me whimper.

"Don't make me catch you being a bitch ", he grit and whipped it again. The burning sensation grew. "I spared you last night. The next time, I won't ", he pulled me up- turning me around to face him. Cheeks rosy and eyes pooled with tears. "Did that hurt? It was only a few spanks- ", he was surprised by my low tolerance to pain.

"You okay?", he nudged my nose with his. "Yes- ", I breathe. "Good", he whispered, kissing my forehead. "Go home. You can check up on the bags . If you have everything you need ", he went on while I gawked. He was perfect from every angle. From down here , all I saw was his sharp jaw. So perfect. No one should be that perfect.

It's impossible.

All his flaws were in his personality and character. His features were on point.

"Take a picture ", he raised a brow and i draw in a deep breath. "No thank you", I mutter , earning a laugh from him. "I'll see you later", I tried to reach for the handle but he blocked. "What?", I fussed and he brought up his hand, tapping his index on his lips. "Kiss me goodbye-", he whispered and I shake my head. "Haven't you had enough?", I wasn't even startled when he grabbed me and smashed his lips to mine. Hands skimming underneath my top and skirt. Tongues fighting for dominance. Lifting me up , he sat down on the toilet seat , making me straddle his lap. "Reece" , I pull away but never seized the movement of my hips.

"Fuck-", he kissed my neck aggressively. Groping my ass , forcing me to be closer to his desperate body. "We shouldn't ", I recall we're at work with his friend and staff outside. "Come here -", he smiled , pulling my lips against his. "Minty ", he complimented, snaking his tongue deep down my throat.

"Reece ", I whisper.

"Anastasia ", he mimicked.