28

19 : 32 am

The Alexander Jet was even more beautiful on the inside. White and gold interior. Fancy mini bar with a pretty air hostess, who appeared out of thin air to ask if we needed anything. It's only been an hour since we took off. The flight to England was a whole 7 years.

This is my second time being on a flight. The first was getting to New York. I remember being all jittery and having a major panic attack during take off. The air hostess had me take deep breaths into a brown paper bag. Being so high up the ground made me nervous. I hated heights.

"You okay?", his soothing voice made me exhale softly as he took his seat beside me. "Yeah-", I turn to make eye contact. "Is Fletcher asleep?", I made conversation, earning a nod. "He enjoys jet sleeps", he chuckled lowly. "I could never -", I mumble. He cocked a brow, leaning closer. "You'll never sleep on a flight? Why?", he seemed so interested to know my answer. Elbow on the armrest between us. Chin resting in his raised palm. "Well- what If we crash? I'd want to be awake if I'm going to die-", I snicker but watch his smile fade. "You won't die", he reached out ,holding my little hand in his.

"We're all going to die someday ", I furrow my brows. The mention of death seemed to have swayed his emotions. He looked deep in thought while stroking my hand with his thumb. "Can I change out of these clothes?", I asked , breaking the silence. "Yes- ", he stood to his feet, pulling me up too. "The cabin is at the back. Fletcher has the one infront", he gestured for me to head along but I hold onto his hand firmly as we walk to the back. "You won't fall-", he laughed - noticing the way I walked as if my ass was loaded with crap.

"Need anything sir?", she appeared from the world of the unknown. "No thank you-", he pushed open the cabin door and I paced in. "Wow-", I mouth - looking around. It was not vast and fancy but instead cozy and snuggly. I liked this better than our bedroom back home. Just a bed and built-in wardrobe. "This is so comfy-", I kick off my heels and fall onto the bed. I hear him chuckle before closing my eyes.

"Aren't you changing?", I could hear him shuffle around but couldn't find the strength to open my eyes. This bed was so soft and bouncy. I'm literally sinking into it. "Do you want to borrow a t-shirt ?", I sigh , lifting my head to catch sight of his naked chest and sweats hanging from his slim waist. "Uhm- yes please ", I gulp. "Here -", he held out a t-shirt which I took as I got to my feet.

"Could you unzip me ,please ", I bring my hair over my shoulder, facing my back to him. "Sure", I felt his hand snag on the zipper before sliding it all the way to my lower back. "Thank you -", I step away and out of my dress. Reece takes a seat at the edge of the bed , watching me slip into his oversized black t-shirt. "This isn't knee length ", I tease. "Come here-", I called me with his index. I place my dress over his suit and head to him. "You don't need knee length when it's just us", he helped me straddle his lap. Hands gripping my waist as I curl my arms around his neck.

"I am tired - ", I drop my forehead against his shoulder as he rubbed my back. The feel of that was amazing. I hum and lift my head . "If you keep doing that , I'd fall asleep", I smile and so did he. "I thought you don't sleep on flights ", he recalled. "This is my second flight. Besides , heights isn't for me ", I pout , bringing up a hand to comb through his extraordinary hair. "I wish I had such flexible, healthy hair ", I sigh out. He just stared up while I ran my fingers through his hair , nails gently scratching his scalp.

My gaze lowered to the scar along his hairline. It was quite well hidden but now that I'm taking my time - I notice.

"What happened here ?", I tap it with my index. He smirked , shrugging his shoulders. "Probably fell off a bicycle at a young age. I don't recall it", he trailed off. It almost sounded like a lie but I mean - he should know himself better. "I also have a scar , I'm not sure how. Maybe I was extremely little-", I tap my head. Ofcourse my hair blocked it but it was there. His eyes went dull for a moment before he flips us over. My back hitting the mattress but not for long before he draped an arm around my torso and carried me up the bed until my head fell onto the pillow.

Without a word uttered, he fell beside me - pulling me against himself. Face nuzzled in the crook of my neck and arms tightly wrapped around me. "I doubt I'd fall asleep in this position-", I whisper. He remained silent. Maybe he was tired. Ignoring him - I stared up at the ceiling.

"What made you open your own airline?", I nudge him with my elbow and he hummed. "Tell me -", I pester. "A girl-", he whispered. His hot breath fanning against my neck. "A girl? Hailey?", I was rather inquisitive to know more about the man I'm married too. Could you blame me?

"No-", his answers were short and sweet. "We agreed to get to know each other Reece. Don't make this hard for me. My parents need to know that we're comfortable around each other. Unless you want to lie about being Anthony-", I suggest , realizing that my parents had never met him.

Reece gave a lazy snicker. "I doubt that lie would stick , baby". The way he spoke those cute little pet names always made my stomach churn. He sure did have a way with words. And his voice was a choir of angels.

"Was she your girlfriend before hailey?", I draw little circles on the arm that rested over me like a blanket. He remained silent . "Did you atleast love her?", I sigh. Maybe hailey ruined their relationship. Maybe he was capable of loving instead of full blown lust.

Lifting his head , I shift to meet his gaze. Bringing up his hand , he gently brushed the hair off my forehead. "Ofcourse I loved her", he whispered ever so softly. The way he said it felt as if he were still in love with her. "Do you still love her?", the tug within my heart was unexplainable. Why would I be jealous if he loved another woman?

He smiled , leaning in and planting a small kiss on my forehead. "Can we not discuss my past relations. I'll answer anything else -", he laid back down. I hum , swaying my feet from side to side.

"What was your job before the airlines?", these were little things I needed to know. For parent questioning purposes. My father was very nosy . "High school travel teacher- ".

"WHAT!", I sit up and he laughs. "A teacher ? Reece Alexander, you do not strike me as a teacher -", I gasp as he pulled me to lay in his arms. "Well- believe it. I was a substitute for almost 7 months. I can't say they were the best but it was just a passing by phase until Alexander Airlines opened up and became a millionaire dollar company", he stroked my arm while pouring out stories. "Wow- a teacher. The girls must have went crazy for you -", I laugh but he just laid me on the pillow , lifting his head to watch me.

"Are you saying I'm handsome?", he raised a brow , that cocky smirk returning. "You know you are -", I furrow my brows . "Do I?", he leaned in - pressing his lips to mine. The kiss was soft - like feathers. His hand sinking into my hair as he deepened it. Tongues dancing over each other. Little moans and hums escaping our throats.

Slowly he broke the kiss. Leaving me a crimson ,panting mess underneath. "Get some sleep-", he whispered, falling back onto his pillow and curling his arm around me.

It felt like he didn't have much to say about his past as a teacher. It seemed like an interesting topic but I was not one to persist or step boundaries. I'm glad to know alittle more about him.

Anything new was great knowledge to store away for rainy days to come.