32

08 : 22 am

Fingertips dragging down my neck. The red blotches decorating my skin - leaving behind intoxicating memories from last night. I couldn't help but smile at my reflection. She seemed so grown up after experiencing such an intimate night.

It was blissful and rough around the edges. Reece was more than experienced. He knew where to touch , where to kiss , how to make my insides clench. He was indeed a Greek god.

Drawing in a deep breath, I hook my hair into a bun and step underneath the blistering shower. The second the water hit my skin , I sigh and hum at the immense happiness I received from just taking a hot shower.

Mama wanted to take us out to the mall for the day. Tomorrow we were heading back to New York. Time truly flew by.

I squirt some gel into my hand and glide it across my arm and over my breasts. The only memories that clouded my mind - were that of sexual content !

••
-flashback-

"It hurts -", I twist underneath his weight.

"Stay still , baby. It's okay -", he grunt , pressing his cock deeper. "Reece, please stop-", I whimper, nails clawing into his shoulders, earning a hiss from him. "god-", I almost shout out but his hand covers my panting mouth.

"Quiet baby. You'll wake the house -", he continued to push himself in, until he bottomed out. "Fuck-", he removes his hand , fisting the pillow underneath my head. "Argh-", I bite down on my lip. If I bite any harder , I'd break through the skin and taste my blood.

"Are you okay?", he whispered. "Yes-", I moan softly. "Can I move ?" , his voice hoarse and impatient. "I don't know -", I stare up at him. I felt so full . My thighs ached and my pussy felt stretched. Reece was massive.

"How does it feel?", he breathed.

"Big-", I whimper.

"Cute-", he breathed before slowly withdrawing his hips. Cock sliding out . "Fuck-", he groaned as he thrust back in. "Reece", I moan ,feeling him brush against my velvety walls. "So tight -", he complimented as he buried his face into my neck, hands hooked underneath my raised thighs. "Such a good girl for daddy- ", his dirty talking was enough to make my eyes roll back and toes curl into the mattress.

"My pretty little wife -", he kissed the side of my neck. "Reece", I clutch onto his hair and shoulder. Long , deep thrusts. Feeling him was so beautiful. I could feel his nails digging into my flesh as he picked up his pace. "Argh slow-", I whimper as the pain grew between my thighs. "Take me kitten-", he rasped and I scream alittle before covering my own mouth as he fucked me harder.

Sitting up on his knees , he pulled closer - hands on waist as he rocked his hips - slamming into my pussy. "Fuck Reece", I moan out loud - only to have his fingers gag me. "Quiet -", he groaned .

With his fingers down my throat and cock ramming into me , I felt like this room were a whole new planet. His free hand gliding up my lace socks. "You're such a masterpiece ", he moaned , going even harder to hear the sound of his balls smacking against my ass. I wrap a hand around his wrist, trying to pry his fingers out my mouth. He never removed them.

"You dare fucking resist me all this time-", he frowned and I Knew he was upsetting himself. I hum around his fingers but he drove his cock deeper , making the bed bump into the wall. It creaked underneath our shifting bodies. He was going to break me and the BED!

Yanking his fingers out - I cough but inhale sharply as he flipped me onto my stomach , pulling my ass up. "Face down-", he pushed my head against the pillow. "You smacked me?", he laughed , swatting my ass. "Reece", I whimper. "You called me asshole ?", his voice dark and low. Another spank, making me scream into the pillow. "You are mine. What don't you fucking understand?", he palmed my burning ass in his rough hand.