52

Two words.

Hot sex.

I swear to all of the gods, that man is a fucking monster in bed. He made sure to fuck my organs into a pulp. I still didn't know how I managed to get out of bed with the extent of pain between my thighs. I mean , I didn't do anything with Theo ,so why was he so pissed ? I am also not complaining. My husband is a Greek god.

"Mr Alexanders schedule", Brianna dropped the clipboard onto my desk , almost startling the life out of me. "Daydreaming-", she raised a brow and I swipe a hand through my hair. "Barely got any sleep", I lift the clipboard and get to my feet. I'm so glad I chose sneakers instead of heels. "Wonder why-", she remarked and strut away. Rolling my eyes at her comment , I head into his silent office.

"Who's meditating in here ", I joke but was ignored as he kept his focus on his laptop. "Meeting at 16 : 30 and Mrs Luella wants to meet for supper if you're available ". Drumming my fingertips on the clipboard, I wait patiently for his response. "Tell her I'm busy", he muttered . "Really? Doing what?", I set down the clipboard and take a seat across him. "I don't want to have supper with her", he lift his eyes to find mine. "Why not?", I smile and he leans back into his seat, "because I'm the boss". Yeah he is. With a sigh, I'm back on my feet - " I'll have Stella bring up beverages for the meeting ", he gave a nod but both our heads snapped to the door which creaked.

"Busy?".

I turn my attention to Reece who was gesturing for hailey to enter. Damn - she was a model. Tiny purple dress and platform boots. Her hair always looked heavenly.

"Hi-", she smiled his way, totally blocking me out of the picture. "Why are you here?", his tone firm yet cautious. "I brought an invitation. Hopefully you change your mind-", she handed him the golden envelope. "Hailey , I made it clear that I did not want to come", he placed it down and sighed heavily. "I know but I'm begging you. It'll be fun , I promise. Besides , your parents accepted the invite ".

Ofcourse they did. They were hooked on hailey.

"My parents ?", he raised a brow and she nod eagerly. "Hailey , what would people think? You're here begging your ex husband to attend a celebration ", her smile fade as he began to spit venom. "I don't care about people. I'm here because I love you. You owe me this much ,Reece".

Hello?

I'm standing right here?

Reece shift his gaze to where I stood , staring at them both , clipboard clutched against my chest. "Anastasia-", his soft voice made me pry my eyes off Hailey and focus on him. "Do you think this party is a good idea? Ofcourse, I'll only attend with my wife at my side and if she says yes-", fuck ! Why was he putting this pressure on me? Their eyes on me as I gulp and nervously shrug my shoulders.

Hailey was right, Reece did owe her. He ruined her life. Left their marriage. Abandoned their future and what they shared. He owed her . Whether we'd be uncomfortable or not - we should atleast do this one nice thing for her.

"Baby?", he broke my train of thought. I swear I saw her roll those eyes when he uttered those sweet words. "Yes , we should go ", I blurt and her jaw sort of dropped...good- glad she knows I have a fucking heart. Reece on the other hand , froze . His lips curled downward and eyes went dull.

He owed her this much.

▪︎
18 : 39 pm

"Reece" , I kick off my shoes and follow him upstairs, into our bedroom. "You haven't spoken to me all day" , I whine and continue to pace wherever he did. "Good", he deadpan and removed his coat, laying it on the dresser. "Why? What did I do?", I sulk , pinning my hair into a bun. "Don't act fucking clueless ", he grumbled and began unbuttoning his pants. My eyes trail to his movements.