45

"Fuck-"

I let out a throaty moan as he intertwined our hands. Fingers laced . Foreheads pressed together. Beads of sweat glistening on our tangled bodies. My legs tiredly draped around his waist as he fucked me harder into the mattress. The bed creaking and colliding into the wall.

Having him inside of me was blissful.

The man was truly experienced. He knew where to touch . Where to kiss . How to speak. And definitely how and when to hit my sweet spot.

It had only been 3 days since he made me go on the pill, to not fall pregnant when he released his load into my womb. One could say we've gotten close ever since our shower sex. I mean- having sex with him was out of this universe.

"Fuck -", he moaned again , making my walls clench around his cock which seemed to grow harder within me. "Reece-", I breathe out. "Be my good girl-", his eyes shut, hair hanging over his eyes, sweat sparkling on his skin. He was so handsome. And to think- he was mine from the beginning. I didn't need to feel guilty for admiring him. He was my boyfriend. Now he's my husband. The story between those two titles is what I seek and aim to recall someday.

"Fuck - just like that ", he rolled his hips. Releasing my hand , he tucked them underneath my ass - groping and holding me firmly while fucking me at an animal pace. "Reece", I choke , curling my arms around his neck. "Take me baby", he whispered into my ear and I whimper, tightening my legs around him and exploding on his cock. "Fuck", he gasped as my pussy gripped his length and he came right after.

"Fuck-", he whispered breathlessly. His weight crushing me as he rest his head on my collarbone. Our breathing rapid and all over the place. "You did so well baby", lifting his head, he planted a small kiss to my forehead. I whimper as he pulled out his length. "I enjoyed that -", he pushed himself back inside and I flinch , digging my nails into his back as we both moaned softly. "Did you enjoy that baby?", he tugged on my earlobe and I shudder underneath. "Reece, I'm tired ", I pout , feeling his cock harden against my sore walls. "How can you be tired baby?", he thrust slowly and I arch my back , whimpering in pain . I could feel tears pricking my eyes. "Please", I bite down on my teeth as he slowly removed himself. Giving me a kiss on my cheek , he swiftly moved off and laid beside me. Both of us sighing in unison.

"You okay?", he rolled onto his front , cheek pressed into the pillow while his lashes fluttered. "Yes-", I whisper, closing my eyes and feeling his warm hand on my cheek. "Why do you love me?", I close my eyes. I could hear his light breathing. His silence meant he was thinking hard.

"Do I need a reason?", he asked.

"Ofcourse you do-", I open an eye to find him staring. "Do I?", he smirked. "Yes -", I close my eye. "I mean, even after all these years. Why do you still love me?", I persist. I needed to know.

Silence filled the room again.

Until -

"You are my first love-".

My heart clenched, but in a butterfly type of way. Opening my eyes , i find his shut. "Moving to London was to get away from my life here. The pressure of coming from a rich family weighed me down. I felt cornered and useless. 27 and unmarried. No love interest. I had all this business ideas with no support-", hearing him let me into his heart made me smile.

"At first you pissed me off. Yet I never hated you. You challenged me as a teacher- but as a man who had no clue of how to love someone other than my wealthy upbringing and smart mind , you brought out the child in me, Anastasia. I am happy whenever you're near", he slowly trailed and I squint , trying to see if he had fallen asleep.