63

16 : 57 pm
-

Long day.

I was so excited to be heading home. Where I could kick off these heels and slip into my pj's. Probably take a 5 hour nap.

"Anastasia-".

Turning around, I find Mr Taylor making his way to me. "Sir?", I smile and he pat my shoulder. "Did you manage to speak with your boyfriend about Mr Alexander?", my lips form an O. I hadn't yet mentioned this to bunny. It wasn't easy. "I'm not putting pressure on you ,kid. It's just that, things at home aren't too great and I feel kinda embarrassed having my friend hear all that marriage nags. He slept at my place last night but I was hoping you'd come through ", he gave a desperate smile and I sighed out.

"I understand sir. Yes ofcourse he can sleep at my place".

I had papa's kind heart and I hated it.

"Thank you ", he looked relieved. "I'll let Mr Alexander know. He can drive you guys home ", he walked away and I stood there , staring down at my feet. Theo was an understanding person. I'm sure he wouldn't freak out. I mean - this is just business arrangements. He can't get mad. Besides Reece and I have agreed to never overstep boundaries. He was not going to ruin my relationship with Theo.

So bunny will understand.

Right?

-
17 : 29 pm

"It's abit messy but don't worry", i push open the apartment door. "Smells like sex", he deadpan and I frown. "Don't even lie", I snap. We didn't fuck last night. He was just trying to annoy me. "Leave your suitcase in the bedroom. That's where you'll sleep", I point out the way and he nod whilst scanning the place.

"You sure do love small apartments ", he smiled down at me. "They're cozy. Now run along", I push his arm and he laughed , taking his suitcase and heading to the room. I sigh, kicking off my heels and falling onto the couch. I was tired as a DOG! I wish I could laze around and drink from water bowls. "Can I shower?", he appeared and I flick up a thumb. "I'll order supper-", I call out and he came back. "I'll pay", he said and I lift my head to make eye contact. "No. You're my guest. I'll take care of it", I signaled him to go shower. "I'm paying. Better yet- I'll order ", he hopped beside me and I groan , sitting up and adjusting my skirt. "You enjoy Chinese, right?", he scanned through his phone.

"Reece!", I smoothly grab it out of his large hand. "I said I got this", I hold it far from his reach. "Anastasia, stop being childish. You're allowing me to stay here. Let me atleast pay for supper ", he reached out to take the phone but I hop up on the couch, causing him to smile. "Anastasia, if I stand up, you will regret not giving it the first time I asked-", he raised a brow and I squint. "Is that a challenge?", I pout and he nod. "I'm paying. Now give me back my phone-"

"No-", I spring to my feet but squeak loudly as he gripped my skirt ,yanking me back onto the couch. "Reece!", I scream as he pinned me down, hands above my head - the phone falling onto the floor. "Argh - you're a damn giant ", I fuss as he hovered , laughing in my face. I just stare up at him. He had the most beautiful and unique smile. A boxy one. I've always admired when he would give a genuine laugh. When he realized how silent I was , he hushed and stared back.

"I said not to make me ask again", he smirked , loosening his hold on my wrists. "And I said - you're my guest", I was adamant on paying. I wanted to show him that I've matured. I'm responsible. I can take care of myself and help out others. "I don't care -", he released me , picked up his phone and straightened his posture. I sit up , adjusting my skirt again.