34

-flashback continued-

••
Thames High school
07 : 51 am

"Honestly I'd expect such ratchet and immature behavior from kids-", Reece frowned at the silent class. "I'll get you a new chair Mr Alexander. The gum is quite hard to remove -", the janitor explained and carried the chair out.

Reece looked back to the class. "Care to tell me who covered my seat with gum?", he crossed his arms over his chest , watching their clueless expressions. "No one ? The culprit won't man up and come forth?", he asked loudly. He was clearly frustrated that his morning had started this way. "Fine then , the whole class gets detention-", everyone began to grumble under their breath.

"Sorry I'm late-", Anastasia walked in. "Outside -", Reece snapped and she halt , glaring at him. "Why? If I bend over , no one's going to see my panties -", her tone aggressive. "Ms Cora, stand outside ", he took a step forward and she backed up. The class refused to chuckle at her attitude due to their down moods on having detention.

Anastasia stood outside , tapping her foot on the ground . She hadn't even worn a skirt yet his balls were jumping out his pants.

The bell sounded and the class was soon empty. Anastasia waltz in , arms over her chest. "I think you're being unreasonable-" , she spoke. Reece drummed his fingertips on his table. "Unreasonable? You're the one dressed like a whore in my class -", his words hit her hard . "Take that back -", she grit her teeth. "I am anything but a whore-", her eyes glistened with tears. Reece shrugged his shoulders. "Prove it to me then. Follow instructions and stop wearing such little clothing ", he gestured to her outfit. "Don't look !", She shout and he furrowed his brows. "Hold that tongue when you speak to me. Such hooligan behavior from a young lady , I will not accept such", he was blunt and firm.

She had a way of pissing him off and they had just met yesterday.

"Screw this -", she turned to leave. "Detention after school ", his voice made her stop and spin back around. "Why? I haven't done anything- ".

"The entire class has Detention. Someone decided it'll be fun to prank the substitute teacher. Guess what? I don't play nice -", he raised a brow and she just smirked. "You should have sat on it then-", she sassed but he cleared his throat. "Sat on what? I didn't mention what the prank was-".

The silence that surrounded them was suffocating for Anastasia, seeing that it was her who had covered his chair in berry gum.

"Well-", she stuttered.

"Well thank you for owning up. You stay back for Detention. And maybe you can Clean up that perfectly good chair you destroyed with your childish behavior ", the janitor walked in , rolling in a new seat.

"Mr Gary, please bring back the old chair after everyone has been dismissed at the end of the day. Ms Cora here , would love to help clean-", the janitor passed a look to Anastasia who was glaring at Reece. "I had not confessed to anything. So you can not pin this on me -", she fussed through clenched teeth. "It's either you get the detention or I can tell the whole class it's your fault they had to get too", he slipped his hands into his pants pockets as she rolled her eyes and left the classroom.

"That one is a little brat, Mr Alexander. Be careful of her devilish tantrums ", the janitor scoffed.

"I'll put her in her place ", Reece was confident. He had seen many insanely disrespectful kids. She was a drop in the ocean. He'd have her right by the end of this month.