19

Anastasia's pov :

Standing outside the building. I shift from one foot to the next. Hesitation and anxiety had set it , consuming me whole.

It had been 2 days since I last saw Reece and signed those forms. He had given me time to pack and he prepared when he fetched me to move in with him. He had also ordered me to come back to work. Despite my begging and pleading , here I was - standing outside, not wanting to enter.

I felt sick.

I had not yet told my parents what I had done. I'm a married girl...young lady. How would I break that news to them? The man I was married to was not even Anthony. The thought of him made me heart sore. I truly did love him - I still do.
Shaking off the heaviness- I slowly pace into the building. I am met with stares and whispers. No one greeted me and I did not bother to greet any of them. Why would I? No one believed me when I needed them too.

Heading into the elevator- I press the 10th floor button. The doors are about to shut when it halt and parted again - revealing that damn demon ! Satan infact.

The second his eyes caught mine , that stern expression softened. He gave me a tiny smile as he stepped in. I move to the corner as the doors shut. Awkward silence. My heart was racing, this was all so nerve wrecking. My gaze lowered to his hand. A gold wedding band gracing his long , slender finger . "Goodmorning Mrs Alexander ", he finally spoke as we passed the 5th floor. I refuse to be addressed as that. It was so fucking wrong. Things like this only happen in movies! And books!

He tilt his head to look at me , who was frowning up at him. "You look beautiful-", he ignored my rudeness. Once again- I refuse to make conversation. He did not deserve my words! "I hope you're all packed-", he smirked as the doors open and he walked out first. I scoff and follow him. "In my office -", he ordered before I could get to my desk. Asshole.

Throwing my bag on the desk - I make my way into his office. "What?", I snap and he raised a brow , jaw clenching. "Save your attitude for later. You will respect me in this place -", he warned. I was not scared of him. I kept my frown and crossed my arms over my chest. "What?", I grit my teeth and his lips curl into a smile.

"Sassy-", he chuckled under his breath. "Get my schedule for today and - this is for you ", he called me with his index but my feet stay planted. "I will not call you so sweetly the second time ", he whispered and I oblige - moving to where he stood. He held out a tiny box, which I snatch and pry open, only to find a ring.

"This isn't creepy at all. How do you even know my finger size?", I place the box on his table. "Are you forgetting we spent the night alone ", he clasped my chin between his fingers. "I may have taken a piece of your jewelry ". He had been planning this before we even went to that stupid hotel? What the absolute-

"You get wrinkles when you frown -", he shifted his hand to gently run his thumb over my forehead. "Wear it ", he lift the box , removing the ring. "I don't want to-", I protest but he grabbed my wrist , pulling my hand toward him. "Reece!", I try yanking but fail as he slipped the ring onto my finger. It fit like a glove. "Get the fuck off me-", I use my free hand to push at his.

"Why are you fighting me?", he questioned calmly. "Because you are fucking sick-", I spat but whimpered and shrieked when he grasped my shoulders, forcing me down onto his table. My back hit the wood and I cough at the impact. "Watch that tongue of yours-", his voice low yet deep and threatening. "Leave me alone -", I tried wriggling but he held me down firmly. His eyes traveling my miserable face. His knee resting between my thighs. "Please-", I beg and he smirked- leaning in and planting a little kiss on the tip of my nose. "You're so cute-", he whispered- kissing my cheek. I was squirming under his hold. How was this bitch so strong. He purposely shift his leg , causing his knee to press harder against my panties.