24

Reece's pov:
06 : 22 am

The weight on my arm , made me groan as I pry my eyes open. The room dim and a tad bit chilly. Glancing to my side , I couldn't help the smile that crept on my face. Despite the pins and needles in my arm , her head resting on it made it worth it. Bringing up my not DEAD hand , I touch her cheek. She was so beautiful and soft. She wriggled, probably feeling ticklish as my knuckles stroked her face.

"Stop-", she pushed my hand away and continued to sleep. "We'll be late for work", I comb my hand through my hair as she stirred and quickly sat up the second she noticed where she was asleep. "I'm sorry-", she gulped. "Did you sleep well?", I rub her back and she hummed. "Can I shower first?", she looked over her shoulder. "We can shower together-", I sit up. "Uhm no thank you", she blushed crimson and I smile. "I'll use the guest bathroom", getting out of bed , I throw on my t-shirt and head into the closet to grab my things.

"Reece", turning around, I hum in response. She stood at the door, leaning against the doorframe. "What's wrong?", I ask as she tapped her foot on the floor as if she were nervous. "Can i stay home today?", she mumbled, staring through her lashes. "Why? Are you sick?", I question. She didn't look sick. "I - yes", she nod. That's a lie. I'm sure she wanted to stay home to get away from those who gossip. There'll be more talk after the whole firing incident. "I need you at work , baby", I smile - fishing for a suit. "But Reece. I am not well", she nagged.

"I said I need you ", my tone more firm. She sighed and walked away without arguing. If that were hailey , we'd be arguing till the world end.

••
14 : 34 am
Alexander Airlines
Anastasia's pov:

Reece had been drowning in work since we got in. Meeting after meeting. Guess what ? He didn't even need me to join. He lied again ! He didn't fucking need me at work. I'm guessing he just enjoyed watching everyone call me a slut and whore.

They despised me even more seeing that I had some sort of power in the company. Well I did not need the power and status. I just wanted people to know this was not my fault. He lured me!

After rearranging the items on his table. I stand and admire how neat it looked with my final touches. Since I had no work- I had been rearranging things in his office. Call it boredom.

"I didn't know my wife was Cinderella ", his comment made me roll my eyes. Turning around, I gasp and step back. He was incredibly close. "I hope you don't mind-", I gesture to the items I shifted around. With a smile on his tired face, he shook his head. "Ofcourse I don't mind ", his hands land on my waist - before I could utter a word , he lift me off my heels and onto his table. "Reece" , not this again. Dragging me closer , he snaked his arms around me as I cling to his biceps. Our faces inches apart. "We leave tomorrow at 18:00", he whispered. "Where ?" , I furrow my brows. "To see your parents, silly" , he nudged my nose with his. "Really?", I am about to thank him but he kisses me.

One hand around my waist and the other on my face. I don't fight him. Closing my eyes, I allow him to kiss me. After all I did not want him to cancel our trip tomorrow. Curling my arms around his neck, he pulled me closer until my breasts were pressed against his chest. Our tongues lapsing over each other. Saliva mingling and trickling down our chins. His hand dropped from my face to my thigh. Gliding it up and down - it eventually traveled underneath my dress , sliding underneath my ass which he groped. "Reece", I groan into his mouth.

Shifting from my panting , swollen lips ,he began to plant small open mouth kisses along my jaw down to my neck. I hated the way it got damp between my thighs for him. Why must my body betray me.

"Such a good girl-", he mumbled against my skin. Dragging his hand from the side of my neck , down to my breast, giving it a little squeeze . He made sure to pinch my nipple through the thin material of my dress. I moan against his shoulder, digging my nails into his biceps. He draped an arm around my torso , dragging me closer to his lust filled body. "Your body is so perfect-", he says while running his tongue across my exposed collarbone. "Reece ", I moan softly. Pressing his lips to mine again- alittle too forceful.

Without breaking the kiss , he pushed his hand into my panties and I freeze. Lips still touching, he skimmed his fingers through my wetness. I pant , dropping my forehead against his shoulder. "Breathe -", he lowly husked into my ear. "Be gentle-", I lift my head, making eye contact as he slipped in a finger. I hiss at the feeling as he smiled. Those once bright eyes now reminding me of the dark dangerous ocean during nightfall . "Hmm-", I bite down hard on my lip. His hand gripped the back of my neck as he dropped his forehead to mine. Adding another finger made me moan louder.

My heavy breathing and lewd moans bounced off his office walls. He held me close while fucking me with his fingers. Harder ! Harder ! Harder ! My nails sink into his shoulders. The sound of my soaked pussy slapping against his palm with each rough thrust made me shut my eyes and pant. "Fuck-", he whispered as my walls clenched around his fingers. "Please-", I beg for him to help me finish. "What do you want baby?", he was such a cocky asshole. Opening my eyes , I watch him through my lashes. He was enjoying this.

"Reece", the sound of his name being called from outside the office made him groan. Without warning , he pulled out his fingers and I squeak. "Sorry-", he whispered with a scrunched nose and small eyes. I furrow my brows and get onto my feet . He made sure I looked presentable before he opened the door.

"There you are -", a well dressed lady entered. She was about to continue but froze when her eyes land on me. "Is this the thing you left our hailey for?", she scoffed.

Thing?

"Mother, do not start", he frowned and moved to his table. I swallow hard , giving a little smile to his mother. "Hello Mrs Alexander ", I greet politely despite her calling me a thing. "Please do not speak to me", she waved her manicured nails in the air. My gaze shift to Reece, who signaled me to wait outside. He was so unbothered by her tone and arrogance.

I leave them alone and sit behind my desk.

"You left hailey for that scarecrow?".

Her loud rants penetrate throught the door and walls. Honestly, it hurt. Hailey was extremely beautiful but that did not mean I was ugly. Why pick on someone's features when it was her son's fault.

"Do not ever think I will accept that man slut into our family".

I wish I could hear Reece but he probably spoke under his breath. Hopefully he defended me this time around.

"You and hailey were perfect until this bitch showed up. She told me that this girl comes from a family of homewreckers ".

"Don't tell me you expected a hug and an acceptance card", Brianna placed documents on my desk , also hearing the commotion. I do not respond to her. "His mother is right. They were perfect ", with that she walked away. I sigh , dropping my forehead against the cold desk. Tomorrow I'll be home with people who love me.

I'll be home.