60

"You look freshly fucked".

"Excuse me?" , I snap my head to glare at the most annoying employee. "What? It's true. Pinned up hair , smell of arousal ", he leaned in to sniff me but I push him back. "Cole , can you not", I furrow my brows , sealing the lid onto the cappuccino cup. "Well I'm right aren't I? You probably fucking someone in this building. I've been asking you out for half the year-", he whined like a little bitch while brushing his fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

You know those cute white boys who think well - because they're cute they get to be pricks? Yeah - meet Cole Sanders . A 24 year old asshole who takes up every opportunity to either flirt or insult me.

"Cole - I don't have time for this", I rub my hammering head and try to pass but he blocked the exit. "I will scream", I threaten and he laughs it off. "I just want you to know you can trust me. You're the most beautiful- " , I shove him aside before he could go on and march out of the little staff kitchen. He was so fucking annoying. The sight of him made me cringe.

Bunny had offered to punch him in the face several times. Ofcourse I said NO. Cole was not worth theo getting into trouble. The day was dragging and I had no idea why . Maybe I was just eager to go home and be with jungkook. Honestly I hated busy conferences. This one was extremely grand. Mr Taylor had reserved 5 star hotel room for his guests. They would spend a week in England. Tasting cuisine and what not. I was glad not being his personal assistant. Being the secretary was far easier and didn't require me to socialize with clients .

Besides ,I've seen how everyone treats Bridget- I'd rather not fill those shoes again.

-
19 : 32 pm
Sealake restaurant
-

"I don't understand why I have to run around. Like - I'm sure they can have the refreshments delivered ".

"And Mr Taylor is up my ass - not literally but he accepts me to make sure the clients are well during their stay here. Isn't that the job of the p.a?".

"Bunny are you even listening ?", I drop my hands on the round table between us. "Lost in your eyes", he sat across, hand tucked underneath his chin. Elbow propped on the table and a smile gracing his gorgeous face. "You're so cute with all your hand gestures and facial expressions. I love how your nose scrunches when you're upset", he reached over, playfully flicking my forehead. "Ou-", I chuckle.

"If your boss gives an order. Follow it baby. You're a great worker and everyone knows that", he twirled the fork around in seafood pasta. "You'll do perfect. Besides that Bridget girl is too hooked on sucking the boss's cock. He'll need someone like you to take care of his clients. You're a sweetheart, the guests will like you ", he flashed his toothy smile and I sigh with ease.

Theo's nature never failed to amaze me. He had never brought up the divorce or Reece. I guess I appreciated that alot.

"Why are you thinking so hard baby?", he stared , holding the fork inches from his mouth. "Just admiring you", I giggle and he went awwwhhhh. The man actually put down his fork to lean over and kiss me. "You're my girl", he nudged my nose with his then went back to eating. Bringing up my own fork to devour some fries - i halt , turning my gaze to the glass door. The beat of my heart quickened- waiting for something to happen. It wasn't an eerie feeling. I wasn't afraid - just waiting in anticipation. I couldn't help but feel as if something was about to go wrong.

The last I felt this way was a year ago. When life was unclear and full of twists and turns. So many obstacles and rock-bottom moments. Suddenly that feeling had returned and I don't know why.