69

21 : 23 pm

I couldn't stop laughing.

"Baby -" , theo took the glass out of my hand but everything was hazy at this point. "Are you okay?", his voice fading then returning. "Yes ! I'm fine-", my stomach hurt with all the laughing. Reece and Avery were on the dance floor. Her bitch hands all over him. "Maybe we should go home?", he said into my ear but I nudge him away. "No , I'm okay bunny", my smile turned into a glare while staring at them. "Do you wanna dance?", his hand held mine and I slide onto my feet. "Sure-", I smile up at him. "Let's go then ", he escort me into the crowd.

The music worsened the headache. His hands skim around my waist , pulling my ass against his front. I lift my hands , reaching around and fisting his soft hair. "You're so beautiful-", he kissed the side of my neck. I tilt my head, giving him more access. Despite being seduced by theo , my eyes were on Reece. He looked so carefree. So handsome in all black. I loved his long hair. Especially when it was wet. His smile was so captivating. Everything about him screamed unique. From him boxy smile to his monolid right eye. The man was perfect.

His hands remain to himself while Avery that whore threw herself on him. Bitch. Who did she think she was? His eyes find mine and I moan out the second Theo's teeth clamped on my shoulder , gently sucking my skin. His erection pressed against my ass , causing me to grind against him. I couldn't help but smirk as Reece's jaw clenched , smile smacked off his face. I raise a brow and grin when he walked away. Avery following him. Bye Bitch.

"Let's go home-", bunny husked into my ear. I knew exactly what he craved. Unfortunately- I was desperate for something else. An addiction I thought I had fought and won the battle. I was such a dumb fuck. No one could ever win against Reece. That asshole had the world wrapped around his pinky. Turning around, I peck his lips- "I need to use the restroom ", I yell above the music and he nod his head. "I'll wait here for you", he kissed my forehead, continuing to dance as I pushed my way through the crowd. They smelled of sex and alcohol.

Avery was seated all alone at the bar , so I head toward the restrooms. The music slowly faded as I moved further into the hallway. I pass the ladies restroom, pushing open the gents. "Hey- the ladies room is over there", the man quickly zipped up his pants. "Shut the fuck up -", I groan . "Weirdo-", he scoffed and left. The sound of one of the doors opening ,made me pace toward it.

"Anastasia-", his eyes wide as I push at his chest. He stepped back, allowing me inside the stall. I shut the door , locking the little latch. I thought the gents room would look different. It actually was the same - but boring. Turning around - I lift my eyes to meet his. "Are you okay? ", he raised a brow and I furrow mine. "I know what you're doing asshole. First , you make me look like some jealous prick then you bring her to join us". He simply smirked , giving a shrug. "She had been asking to go out with me. So what's the problem?", he placed his hands on his waist. "The problem is you! You're doing all this to get on my last fucking nerve", I lean against the door and he chuckled. "Anastasia, you have theo. What are you doing here? And why the fuck are you so interested in who I take out? Are you jealous?", he asked with a smug tone. "Why the fuck would I be?", I roll my eyes.

"Then go back to theo. You seemed to enjoy his hands all over you-". Oh? Was he the jealous one? I laugh again . "Just shut the fuck up Reece. I can't wait for you to go back to New York-", I sigh , staring up at his blank face. "Then why are you here?", his question made me pout. "Why else would I be here?", I whisper. His gaze lowering to my heaving chest. "I don't know Anastasia ", he played the dumb card. "Reece", I push myself off the door , running my fingertips up his biceps before standing on my tiptoes to draped my arms around his neck. His hands instinctively settle on my waist. "Kiss me-", I slurred. He shook his head with a smirk plastered on his face.