A/N

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share because of a possible continuity error from the initial timeline I made for my characters and Tye2000's characters and AU, since this fic includes his oc's.

I'd like to point out, in my timeline for the au that I initially made, this takes place around the same time as the original show, with the original characters bring the same age as they were in the show. So it would be like a season 5 for the show in a sense.

This is EXTREMELY important, because while it may not seem like it, the ages and dates are important.

I based Oliver and Sarah's ages around the Troublemakers and Team Umizoomi's original ages in the show, as like I said, they were meant to be as if they appeared around the time the original show could have ended and the show in an alternate world continues.

So as I looked on the Troublemakers separate wiki pages (the ones for Little Trouble & Big Trouble), in the original show, the Troublemakers are in their late teens. Little Trouble is around 15 and Big Trouble is around 17, which these are their ages in the au.

Obviously, Milli and Geo would be somewhere in 1-3 grade, considering their age. I made Sarah around their age since she befriends them.

Just thought I'd clear this up.