Chapter Thirty-Four: Somethings Off

Emin's POV:
I should be doing more research with who I befriend, especially with who I let join the team. After Oliver, I don't want to have another betrayal. Hell, Oliver shouldn't of even betrayed us in the first place.

I can understand why he acts out. I mean, his childhood wasn't the best. His mind and mental state was all screwed up. He needs help. But to betray your "friends" for being a villan...

Anyways, why I bring this up exactly.

Jesse is, strange, to say the least. Even the she said he'd try to be our friend, he's still acting kinda mean. To be fair, she probably thinks we forced her to be our friend, we should've waited it out and seen what would have happened.

Well, I don't know what will happen. If Jesse continues to be our friend, hopefully he'll be a little nicer towards us. If she stays our friend, ok, cool. If he decides to move on and not be friends anymore, it's fine. Just fingers crossed we don't have a repeat of Oliver, because that hurt the team and, while our rivalry with the Troublemakers was already strong, it just made the rivalry even more strong. A part of me wants to believe that Oliver was manipulated to join the team but looking back now that's probably not the case.

Jesse seems to act similarly to Oliver in some cases. He hides his phone alot, and turns it off when we enter.
Oliver did that alot, especially considering looking back now, he was probably texting the Troublemakers alot.

Jesse's just, off. I don't know how to explain it. I have to keep a close eye on her. I realized I don't think anyone's told him about the Troublemakers yet because we just meet recently so I should probably talk to him about them asap.