Chapter Thirty-Seven: Haunted

Isac's POV:

Well, I guess I was heading to where this mystery place was. I road my motorcycle down the path later at night when we all knew the Troublemakers would be asleep. I found a small cottage down here and decided to check. It seemed old and mostly abandoned so surly this has to be the place.

I parked my ride and went inside the building. The floorboards were really creaky.

I turned on the night vision on my special glasses. I was born blind, so I was given special headwear to help me see. It was a little clunky, but hey, as long as I can see, it's worth it.

I looked around for a bit until I found a few robots. I jumped. One was one of the robots from the pizzeria, of course the Troublemakers stole it. Whatever doesn't matter really anyways. One of the reasons why we went bankrupt was because the certain animatronic the Troublemakers stole started coming apart and it was never fixed. I mean, the restaurant was garbage anyways. It first went into business in the 1980's so honestly, I'm not surprised.

The other two robots were built by Oliver, I'm guessing. One looked exactly like Oliver, and the other seems to be a dog. I heard one move, I looked at the Oliver one and it was looking at me. Did the Troublemakers forget to turn them off?

"You shouldn't be here. They'll find you."

My heart dropped.

"What?"

"We're the ghosts of the murders. We use these robots as bodies to communicate with the real world."

Oh, hell no, I don't do paranormal stuff.

I ran out the door and called Emin as I was getting on my motorcycle.

I told him everything that happened. He was understanding as to why I ran out. He told me to send him the location so he can look tomorrow.

Glad I got out of there. That was creepy.