Chapter Forty: Figuring stuff out

Oliver's POV:

Ok, so I didn't want Quin to think I was antagonizing him if I was wrong, or for him to know I did catch on to him if I am right. So, I'll talk with the rest of the Troublemakers as well as my grandma. If we do figure out it is Quin that is stealing witch magic, then we'll go off from there. Also, grandma already spoke with Team Umizoomi about this, and hence how she knows about all this magic stealing stuff anyways. 

"Well, if he is stealing witch magic then that would explain the pendent, he might have made it to steal magic, and here would be the perfect spot to do so. We could all be in danger." My grandmother said.

"Should we like, talk to him?" I asked.

"Would be a good idea and would also be a good idea to take away the device. If he wants any chance of being in my school, he won't be allowed to have that on him, in or out of classes."

"Or, we could have an advantage If we can get Quin on our side, or at least see if he's against Team Umizoomi or anything of the sort, maybe..." Little Trouble started.

"You all really have it out for them, huh?"

"Yea." We all said.

"Well, fair enough. Well, if you all can convince him to not do any harm to the fellow witches of this village and can keep all this under wraps..."

"Yes, grandmother, we understand." I said.

"Well, I'll go fetch him from the boy from the Guest Home." She said.

Quin's POV:

I was reading up on this Team Umizoomi. I had mixed feelings about all this. On one hand, I can understand why they are trying to protect Umicity, but... none of what they're doing is going to help, it will only make things worse. Maybe I could use the magic I've gathered to help Oliver and his friends? But it feels, kind of wrong, so I don't know what to do.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

It was Tallulah. "Quin?"

"Hello, Tallulah. What can I do for you, ma'am?"

"Come with me, please."

I went with her, I didn't want to upset her, so I did as she told me.

She took me to an old building, just between her village and Umicity.

It was where the Troublemakers lived, apparently. So, Oliver and his friends.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We just want to talk."

Was it about my pendent? Crap...

Yea, it was. Shoot. They didn't seem angry with me. They seemed to know right away what I was doing, but I told them everything about what happened with me in the past couple of months for me and what happened. The understood everything.

Then they asked me about using the power to help them with taking care of Team Umizoomi. I told them I thought about it, but- I don't know. Besides, there's still that problem of the kranson who are on the team. They're more powerful. Even with me, a half human, half kranson, I and the magic I have, and then everyone else on the Troublemakers, we would most likely still be taken down, so this entire thing would be risky. Oh, what did I get myself into. Then again, they seem to have some respect for me.

What do I do?