Chapter Forty-Three: Beatrice

Oliver's POV:
So, my cousins Beatrice and Cora decided to visit us. Sarah loved Cora alot and was extremely close to her because they both have a condition that makes them look different, with Sarah having albinism and Cora having vitiligo. Beatrice, though, she wasn't human. She was just, strange, in a good way. Her mom gave Beatrice her alien like features and some powers. My uncle, my dad's brother, was just a normal human.

Cora, was only our half cousin as she was almost a year older than Beatrice. She was from a previous relationship my uncle had.

With my cousins, they don't know much about what's been happening in Umicity, especially with me being a Troublemaker. I never really told any of my extended family about my status or what I've been doing.

I just hung out with my cousins, uncle and aunt as normal, no mentions of me being a Troublemaker. Little and Big Trouble stayed back at the hideout while me and Sarah went to dad's to see our family.

It was bittersweet. Like being a younger kid again, not having to worry about a stupid rivalry, not having to deal with my mental health. Well, I'm glad I don't have to deal with mom anymore, but still.
So much has happened in the past few months, it's only been half a year, give or take.

Me, Sarah, and my cousins decided to take a walk to the park, and I asked Roxy if she wanted to join us as she was very close with them as well.

It was nice. Finally catching a break.
Well they were gonna be here for a few weeks so I would get to spend lots of time with them, I hope I don't have to deal with any Troublemaker stuff as I need a break. I don't want to deal with Team Umizoomi right now, especially. I just want this to be a break, and the other Troublemakers would get a small break as well, unless they want to coke up with more plans while we were on break, then by all means they can, but right now, I'm stressed, I need a break.

It went from being stressed, to possibly being free from everything to being stressed again.

And so much of what's happened was because I joined the Troublemakers.

I don't regret joining the team, as much as I regret so much of what's happened. I just followed my friends, people who I care about and I was antagonized. I don't know, honestly. It's weird how all this happened.

Life is weird.