Chapter Twenty-Eight: Reunited

Emin's POV:

Tallulah came back out of her home, and we all got back on our feet, heading back to Umicity. We talked a lot, clearing some stuff up about what's going on. Surprisingly, Tallulah wasn't shocked really that Oliver snapped and became a villain, and looking back now, yea, I can understand why Oliver lost it, I just wish he didn't turn dark. Hopefully one day we can get him or all the Troublemakers to reform, but right now, it seems pretty unlikely. As for Sarah, she knew she had a one grandkid, but she didn't know she had a granddaughter, and she was thrilled by the looks of it. She seemed pretty determined to find Oliver and Sarah, and honestly, seeing as she hasn't seen Oliver since he was a baby, and has never met Sarah, I can't blame her.

We got back to Umicity, and we found Milli, Geo, and Bot.

"Hey, did you guys find them?" I asked.

"Yes, but they won't let her go." Bot said.

"We did everything we could, possibly you could do something." Milli said.

"Where did they go?"

"They probably went back to their headquarters. We tried to catch them, even with Umicar, but I think they did some extra work on Trouble Truck and he's faster than ever, and on top of Oliver being able to fly, it was even harder to." Geo said.

"Looks like were heading to the Troublemakers headquarters, then." Helios said.

We headed off, as well as introduce he three to Tallulah and vice versa.

We got to their headquarters, and yea, they were there.

"Troublemakers! Come on out! Now!" I yelled.

Oliver came out, closing the door behind it.

"I know you have another Kranson with you, bring her out and let her go."

"Why should I? And who is this?" Pointing at Tallulah.

"Oliver, it's me, your grandmother."

"Wait. Wait really?"

She nodded.

He ran to her and hugged her.

"Ok, I get it, you both are happy to be reunited but hand over the girl."

Oliver turned around. "You are the bane of my existence."

"Hey, we found your grandmother, be grateful."

"Well, I was just outside Umicity so if you all didn't find me, Oliver might have. So you speed up the process."

"Hm, touché." I said.

"HOW about we at least get her on her feet and then let her go. Shouldn't even be that long always."

"How do I know we can believe you?" I asked.

"I can help. Besides, it gives me an excuse to be with my grandkids."

"Oh, you told her about Sarah."

I nodded.

"Ok then."

Oliver and Tallulah went inside, and the door was locked.

"I mean... could've been worse... right?" Milli asked.

"Come on, let's go."