Part Thirteen: Accidents

Oliver's POV:

The news was on this morning. There was a car accident, and my dad and sister were the victims. I knew my mom was the culprit. She wants my life to be ruined. Ever since she found out I was a Troublemaker life has been a living hell. Between my rivalry with Emin and Team Umizoomi and now my mom hating me even more, things have been more of a hell. Thankfully enough though, Emin didn't seem too fond of my mom either so hey, that's a plus, right?

Anyways, I had to rush to the hospital to see if my dad and Sarah were ok. You're probably wondering what my dad's thoughts are on me leaving to be with the Troublemakers. In secret, he told me he's not surprised I left and that he's glad I did and wished me luck. 

One problem, the staff at Umi-Hospital wouldn't let a Troublemaker in. I told them I was related to those involved in the accident, and they still wouldn't let me in.

"Don't worry." I turned around. "He's with me." It was Emin.

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Listen, you deserve to see your family, Troublemaker or not."

We walked into the hospital room they were in.

Dad was awake, Sarah was sleeping. I was scared. They didn't seem to have to many injuries, but Sarah had a bandage on one of her eyes. 

"I'll let you guys have privacy."

"Thanks."

"Hey kid."

I went to my dad's bed and hugged him. "Glad you're ok, dad... Is... is Sarah ok?"

He sighed. "Yes, she's expected to make a full recovery. Although, she got som glass from the windshield in her eye, and they had to take the entire eye out.

"So, she's partially blind?" I asked.

He nodded.

I walked over to Sarah's bed. I gave her a kiss on the forehead. My poor sister, she didn't deserve any of this.

"Hey... You think mom was involved in this. I have a theory, since she knows car work from watching you work with cars. Maybe she wrecked the inside of your car?"

"Yea, about that. She confessed to everything. I heard of the news just before you walked in. She's in custody right now."

"Good." I spoke. "I hope that demon rots in prison." I paused. "Hey, I assume you'll be out of work for a bit to recover. But when you return, if you need anyone to help with looking after Sarah, I'll gladly help. I'm sure the other Troublemakers will help too."

He smiled. "Yea, I was actually thinking of that. If it's not too much trouble..."

"I just want to spend as much time with my baby sister as humanly possible......"