Part Eight: What's going on?

Emin's POV:

I'm concerned, nothing much from Oliver since Wednesday. I tried getting into contact with it but he either left me on read, didn't pick up any calls or just said it was busy.

I wonder if it was because of his mom? Or mabye my theory of him being friends with the Troublemakers was true and their just setting a plan into action for Oliver to join them?

I started to doubt it, Julie and Team Umizoomi said it's probably his mom being horrid as usual. From what we've gathered, Oliver's mom is abusive, and a borderline heavy Christian.

I was able to calm down, but I was still concerned and I wanted to help Oliver and his sister get out of that household when the opportunity came. But his dad seemed cool from what I heard so why hasn't anything happened? Was he OK? I don't know at this current time, I'm still trying to figure out as much as I can about Oliver's family and I don't have to much to go off of yet.

Then I got a text from Oliver saying that me and Team Umizoomi should meet him at the park. Julie was gonna be busy during the time frame but Oliver seemed insistent and said it was important. He also said that Julie and everyone else could learn of what he had to share after.

I hope this would answer everything I was concerned about..