Chapter Thirty-Eight: Tallulah's School of Magic

Quin's POV:

Hi, I'm Quin. I'm... interesting to say the least... but that's a story for another time. Anyways, I heard of a magic school near Umicity. I wonder if I would be able to attend, even if I just observe from the corner of the room. I think it would be fun. I found the village from the purple grass and leaves. It was beautiful. I wandered around trying to find where she lived. There was a boy walking up to me.

"Hey, you seem lost. You good."

"Uh, yea, do you know where I can find Tallulah."

"Oh, my grandmother. Yes, she lives in that tree home over there,"

There was a huge tree in the middle of the village.

"Oh, thanks."

I walked over and knocked on the door. "Say, why are you looking for her anyways?" He asked.

"Well, I am looking to see if I can attend her school."

"Well, you don't look like a wizard. Are you some other magical being or something?"

"Uh..." The door opened. There was Tallulah.

"Hello?"

"Uh, hi. I'm assuming you're Tallulah?"

"Yes, you would be correct."

"I was wondering how I would be able to get into your school." I showed her one of the flyers I was able to find, which is how I was able to find out about it.

"Hmm. You don't look like a wizard, nor do you look human. What are you?"

"Half human, half kranson." I said.

"Wait, that's a thing?" The boy asked. "Genuinely curious, I never knew kranson's and humans were able to have biological children of their own."

I just laughed nervously.

We talked for a while, I learned there was other Kranson's that lived up in Umicity. Well, that's exiting. Tallulah said she would get everything set for me to go to her school if I really wanted to go. Obviously, I did.

I heard of witches a long time ago. When I was younger. I thought they were fiction; I had no idea they were real. I made a thingy, kinda like how Twilight does in my Little Pony Equestria Girls: Friendship Games. She used it to learn about the magic in that world, and accidentally used it to absorb the magic of the main group. I made one of my own, kind of as a joke because, like I said, I had no idea witches and wizards were actually real. How I realized was because I accidentally took some magic from a witch, I closed it thankfully before it took all her magic and thankfully I wasnt caught. But in my pendent, there's some witch magic in it. Maybe I could gather more magic and use it for my own. No, that would be selfish. I'm not mean, or selfish, right?

Oliver's POV:
So, half human, half kranson. That's something you don't see every day. There's something off about him though. I don't know how to explain it. Besides, no non-witch has gone to my grandmother's school before, not that I'm judging. But a half human half kranson?

Anyways, the one thing that struck out the most was the necklace, it looked like that one from Equestria Girls, well if my memories are correct. I know Sarah watched the movies, but I didn't, I wasn't a fan of them, I only watched the og series.

What's the deal with Quin?