Chapter Thirty-Six: Deja Vu

Emin's POV:

Dang it, you got to be kidding me.

My suspicions were correct. Yea, Jesse was a spy. Why? Just why?

"Oh, hello, Team Umizoomi." Oliver said.

"Jesse, are you kidding me?"

I tried to grab his arm to get him away, but Jesse was able to doge me.

"I'm sorry, Jesse, but I'm not letting you betray us, unlike what a certain someone ended up doing." As I glared at Oliver. Oliver just laughed nervously.

"No, I'm sorry that I'm not giving up so easy." Jesse grabbed onto Oliver and they both flew off.

I went to go after them, but Bot grabbed by arm. "Emin, it's not worth it."

"Either way, whether it soon or later down the line, we're getting Jesse to stay with us."

A few weeks later

A lot has happened in the past few weeks while I've been figuring out how to get Jesse back. Unlike with Oliver, I don't know why she could've even gone to work with them. On top of Jesse, there was another Troublemaker, named Cecil, we didn't know about until recent. I don't know if he just joined us or weather he's been there for a while. Either way, the Troublemaker's have been growing, which isn't good.

On top of all the Troublemaker business, other things have been going on, for starters, a pizzeria nearby was shut down. It was nothing crazy, just declared bankruptcy because not many people have been going there in years. And one of the animatronics were stolen after cleaning everything out, just before they went to go and tear down, the place. I blame Oliver. Well, I'll figure out what to make of that later. Also, there was two murders that happened. The murders of Wesley Bonnie and Freya Lilly. The murderer was caught and sent to life in prison, which was good, but still really shocking as murders aren't at all common here in Umicity.

Anyways, we ended up making a new friend, that actually seemed to be nicer than Jesse was, so that's a plus, right. His name is Isac. They worked as a security guard at the old pizzeria before its shutdown. We asked about the theft that just happened and they said they had no clue what had happened. So, we were suck.

We asked him if he wanted to work with us and check out what's going on with the Troublemakers. If the Troublemakers had a spy, we're going to play fire with fire and have a spy of our own. I heard that the Troublemakers had another location that we only just heard about, so we wanted to check it out. Isac agreed to go find the place. We were pretty sure it was in the woods across Tallulah's village, so that where we sent Isac. Hopefully we find some answers.