Part Five: Is he ok?

Yes, for once this will be in another pov, It'll go back to Oliver's pov in the next part.

Emin's POV:

Oliver was a cool kid, strange, but cool. I wasn't too sure what to expect with being friends with it but hey, I made a new friend, that's a plus, right. We've been friends for a few weeks now, and we got to know alot about eachother.

Though, I feel like with his home life I wonder if it's ok. His mother doesn't sound to pleasant and his dad is usually pretty busy with his job, so he and it's sister seem to be in a rough situation.

Also, he's mentioned having friends from the high school, which is fine, I'm glad he's making friends, but whenever we ask if we can meet them, it always seems to come up with some reason as to why we can't meet. I trust him enough at this point to hope he's telling the truth, but if this keeps going on I may suspect it's lying and I'll have to dig deeper.

I hope he's not friends with the Troublemakers. Hopefully at this point he knows of them and knows to stay away from them because theie bad news. I shouldn't worry, he's a good kid and I doubt he would befriend those troublemaking, rebel, kids, but I shouldn't put my guard down yet.