Chapter Twenty-Four: Roxy the Poodle

Emin's POV:

We cleared things up with the Troublemakers. They said they wouldn't attack, but they would be keeping Zane with them. Not what we wanted, but at least we should be free from attacks for a little while, so it wasn't all that bad. Anyways, someone's just moved to Umicity, so were going to go visit them to give them a greeting. We got to their door and knocked, and then they opened the door. It was a poodle. The poodle was blue, had blue curly hair, and an orange dress with a pink undershirt.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hi. We noticed you're new to Umicity, so we thought we'd stop by to say welcome." Milli said.

"Oh, you guys must be that Team Umizoomi I've been hearing about?"

"Yes, we are indeed." I said.

"You guys can come on in if you'd like. It's nice having visitors."

We walked in. There wasn't much, it was a smaller home, but it was cozy. I noticed a few pride flags hanging by the couch. It was the transgender and lesbian flags.

There was also a little "she/her" sticker on the laptop on the table. She was a transwoman, got it.

There were also candles, sage, and incense on the table as well. I looked closer and it reminded me of something. When I was still friends with Oliver. He had the same exact scents. Odd, could be a coincidence though so I shouldn't think too deep into it.

On the tv, an episode of South Park seemed to be on, but it was paused.

"Oh, my names Roxy by the way." The poodle said.

Roxy, noted.

"So, Roxy," Bot started. "What made you want to move to Umicity?"

"Well, one, it seems like a nice area, and two, I heard an old friend of mine lives here. I want to try and find him."

Old friend... Ok, this was bugging me, now I have to ask.

"Who's this friend of yours?" I asked.

"Oliver... He has a sister... You guys know him?"

"Oh no.." Geo said.

"So you guys do know it... wait why the 'oh no'?"

"It's... complicated."

We explained everything to her.

"Hm."

"You ok."

"Yea... you know, judging by everything that's happened to it, I'm not really shocked."
"What?" We all said.

"I mean, I'm sure you've noticed. His mom is kind of a.. you know, not good person."

"Yea.." Bot said. "I still wish we had done something sooner. Maybe Oliver would still be nicer."

"And maybe Sarah and Leo wouldn't have gotten into that accident."

"Oh yea... shoot.. I heard what happened on the news online. Are they ok?"

"Yea, Sarah lost her eye though. And Leo has a scar across his face."

"Ouch... yikes, we'll at least their still alive." Roxy stated. "Well, I guess from everything that you all told me explains why Oliver was mostly silent. He rarely ever messages me. I guess with all of this going on it kind of explains a lot."

"Listen, I know you want to find him, but I just want to warn you, be carful."

"Oh please, Oliver would never harm me. We've been best friends since I was just a puppy. I'll be fine. Trust me."

"Alright, if you say so."