Part Seven: Choices...

Oliver's POV:

Remember how I mentioned that the Troublemakers wanted me to meet me in the school restroom during lunch?
That's today.

I got to the restroom and hid in the handicapped stall (A/N ~ adding in some stupid irl stuff from my school because kids like hanging out in the bathrooms and ITS A PAIN IN THE- ok back to the plot)..

"Ok, what's up?"
"Well, we've been thinking..." Little Trouble started..
"You've been our friend for a while."
"Aka, like a month at this point." I said.
"Let us finish!"
"Ok."
"Would you like to join our team?"
"Wait... really!?" My heart was pounding.
"We know you've had a somewhat close relationship with Team Umizoomi, which.. we can deal with later.. but we think you'd be a perfect fit for our team.."
I took a moment to think.. I mean.. I've always wanted to rebel a bit... mainly as revenge against my mom.. but.. I don't have really any reason to against Team Umizoomi. Their good people..

Well, Emin can be a bit bossy sometimes, but.. he means well right? He just wants to protect his friends..
Well, mabye I can give it a shot.. like I mentioned already, the Troublemakers behavior was rubbing off onto me and a part of me wanted this for so long.. what could go wrong..?

"Ok... I'll join you.." I said..

And that's how my life changed completely forever...