Chapter Thirty-One: You should leave

James:

I overheard everything from what Oliver said. I don't know how to feel, honestly. I decided to talk to Tallulah about it.

"Oh, honey. Look, the Troublemakers aren't necessarily "evil", just, troubled. They would never hurt you so don't worry."

"But what's going to happen if this "Emin" finds out I'm here."

"Chaos, I'm sure."

"Listen, James, you should probably leave in the morning. And we can never bring this up to anyone again." Oliver said, coming out of his and Little Troubles room.

"But Oliver, you've been nothing but kind to me, I don't see why we can't be friends at least."

"Because Team Umizoomi won't see it like that, they'll think we're using you."

"You wouldn't though."

Oliver sighed. "Our team has some things we haven't been to entirely proud of." He stated. "At first, when it was just Little Trouble & Big Trouble, they just did all this for fun. They broke someone's skateboard, they caused- meatballs of all things to flood the city."

"So, dumb stuff like that? Really?"

"Yea pretty much." I said.

"Obviously Team Umizoomi stopped them at the end of the day, but that was basically it. Rinse, wash, repeat."

"So, what happened?"

"Well, then Emin joined Team Umizoomi. He quickly learned of our team and thinks of us as a way worse threat and wants us gone."

"Well, you're not. You just do dumb stuff for fun, and to mildly inconvenience people."

"Anyways, then I joined. Which, in the long run, tore our friendship."

"Wait, you and Emin where friends?"

He nodded.

"After that, he swore to get revenge. I think he stated once that he thinks that Little and Big Trouble are using me, but... I know at this point there not."

Oh, wow...

"Well point is, you can stay for tonight, don't worry. Just, please, I don't want Emin to be more mad at us right now. We want to let him cool off before really doing anything "trouble" related."

"Alright, fair enough."