Part Nineteen: Zane

Helios' POV:
I ran to where I heard the screaming. It was in an ally way. There I saw an older kid, probably in High School. They had blue glasses, a scarf, and an orange shirt. They also had purple & red hair.

Wait, what's that on their neck?
And wait, what's wrong with their eyes? One of them seemed fine, black with a blue pupil. And the other was a purple & yellow spiral. Mabye that thing on the neck was trying to control them?
Yellow & purple.. The Troublemakers colors. It had to be them.

"Hey, what's wrong!?" I asked.
"It- its Oliver. You know him right? The Troublemakers leader?"
Wait, leader?
"Yea.. well, I only just learnt of him. Wh- he's behind this, isn't it? Called it!"

"Yea. Long story short, it kinda hates me."

"Why?"

"I may or may not have bullied him back when we went to the same school..."

Are you kidding me?

"Ok, I get that he's a Troublemaker and everything, but thats just cruel."

"I'm pretty sure it's one of the reasons why he snapped. Anyways, yea, not my brightest moment."

"What's your name, by the way?" I asked.

"M- my name is Zane. I use they/them pronouns- agh-" They were in clear pain from the collar.

"Don't worry. I'll help."

Those Troublemakers will pay.