Chapter Forty-Nine: Busy months

Emin's POV:

The past few months have been busy, and it feels like they drag on slower and slower. We can't catch a break. So, to put it short, Zane found another Oamae that was experimented on, thankfully their family adopted the poor thing, and we found the scientists that hurt it, and arrested them. We also delt with another Troublemaker I presume named Jazz. I'm not sure if they're on the Troublemaker team officially but she seems to look up to them, and since they are friends with Sharie, an Oamae Troublemaker that joined just before Jazz came about, I have no reason to suspect she'll be joining soon. Then there was someone named Lavender who came about recently. She's a witch, like Oliver. She came around recently and is currently staying at Umi-Hotel with her mom. Though, Lavender and her mom act... really weird, mainly around me and my group, I don't know how to explain it. I shouldn't be too worried as she's still new here, but whenever I have a bad feeling about someone, they always wind up being correct. I'll be keeping an eye on her and trying to spend as much time with her as possible to make sure she doesn't try anything. 

I knew at this point not to second guess myself, as every single time I did, my initial thoughts were correct. Case and point, Oliver. I knew something was off about him about a month or two into our friendship, as it seemed like it was keeping secrets, and low and behold, he was teamed up with the Troublemakers. This could be applied to so many others too! So many people have turned out to be a Troublemaker, or just evil in general. I can just hope we can build up Team Umizoomi more before the Troublemakers outnumber us...