Chapter Twenty-Nine: James and the new planet

A/N: This is a few weeks later

James' POV:

Hi, I'm James. I'm from Kransay. I decided to come to Earth for a new place to live, because, well, the Earth seems like a beautiful place to live. I mainly am looking to stay in Umicity because I did hear there were some other Kranson around here, I wonder if my old friend is here. That would be nice.

I don't know much about this city. It was really cool to say the least, and hopefully I can learn more about this place soon. I walked to a small park. There was a fountain in the middle and loads of benches. I sat down and watched the sun starting to set.

I sat for a few minutes; I didn't see anyone. I mean, humans have to sleep at night, so I guess many of them were getting settled for the night, so I shouldn't be so surprised. That was until I saw one human walking by. He had long brown hair with a purple strand in it. His ears are what caught my eye more than anything. Human ears are round, right? Why are his pointy? Do some humans have pointy ears and I never learned about this? Or was he not a human? He looked human.

"It's rude to stare." He said.

"Oh, sorry." I replied. 'Your ears, why are they pointy? Shouldn't they be round?"

"I'm a wizard. Wizzard ears are pointy. It's to help people know who's a normal human and who's a wizard or witch." 

"Oh. Wait what's a wizard?"

We talked for a while. He seemed relatively friendly.

"Well, it's getting late. I should start heading home. If you want to come with me, you can." He said.

Well, I do need somewhere to stay. "Really?"

"Yea."

I smiled. "Ok, sure... Thanks...:

"No problem."

He brought me to where he lives. I can at least now have a break from exploring, at least until morning anyways...