2

Cleaning a desk is no problem for Zhu Tong.

When he was at home before, he didn't want servants to come into his room frequently, and occasionally he would do it himself.

Although it takes others half an hour to complete the work, he often takes several times as long to complete.

But it doesn't matter, he is very busy anyway.

everything's ready.

He slowly put on disposable gloves while the entire class watched, alcohol in one hand and cotton in the other, and began to wipe down the bench he needed to sit on.

The classroom was stunned by his sudden operation.

"Transfer students...is that so particular about it?"

"He's pretty well equipped."

"A very professional Yazi."

"The rubbing was pretty regular, and the OCD caused extreme comfort."

The surrounding students whispered.

Zhu Tong focused on the task at hand and turned a deaf ear to other people's reactions.

When Shao Ming came in through the back door of the classroom, Zhu Tong had finished cleaning the stool and was sitting on it to clean the tabletop.

He wiped carefully, not even missing the gaps in the corners of the table and in the holes of the table.

There is a faint smell of alcohol in the classroom.

"I'm going, this buddy is a bull." Rosso said, standing next to Shao Ming, "The table was cleaned by him so that it could be used as a mirror, Brother Ming, you are the same person!"

Shao Ming: "..."

Shao Ming held a mobile phone in his hand hanging beside him. The screen of the mobile phone was off, and the mobile phone case was a genuine mirror.

He raised his eyebrows with interest.

The young man who was addicted to cleaning the table, stared down at the table at this time, his eyebrows are delicate, his eyelashes are long, and the profile of Nuwa's complete set, his face is very pale, showing a slight morbidity.

A sick beauty indeed.

Shao Ming bent his lips unconsciously.

"Congratulations to the host for gaining Bai Yueguang's favorability +5%."

Zhu Tong: "!"

Accompanied by a festive bgm, the system prompts sounded in the brain.

Zhu Tong was dumbfounded.

Why did you suddenly get a good impression?

He looked up blankly and quickly found his target at the back door of the classroom.

It's him.

The brightest star in the crowd!

Let everyone be fascinated by the white moonlight that can't beg for it!

No wonder Zhu Tong could see him at a glance, but Shao Ming's face was too conspicuous in the crowd.

The system has given him popular science, and Bai Yueguang, the protagonist of the heartthrob, is a person who pays great attention to image.

Among a group of high school students with casual hairstyles, Shao Ming was wearing a Korean version of a black short-sleeved shirt with a slightly open neckline that was abstinent and seductive, and even his hairstyle was deliberately taken care of.