25

At the entrance of Aesop International School, a black Bentley has been waiting outside for more than ten minutes.

In the car seat, Qin Junhong was holding a cigarette in his mouth, looking at the school gate from time to time, his expression faintly anxious.

It's been more than half a month.

Zhu Xin was sent away from Zhu's home by Zhu Tong for so long, and he never went back once.

Didn't even make a phone call home.

Zhu Shoushan didn't care either, because she wanted Zhu Xin to stay at her grandfather's house for as long as she wanted, and it would be fine if she never came back.

But Zhu Xin never came back, what about his plan?

Just as he was thinking, a young girl appeared at the gate of the school.

A chiffon white dress was worn on her body, simple yet elegant, pure and energetic.

Qin Junhong made no secret of the surprise in his eyes, and immediately slammed the cigarette and opened the door to get out of the car.

After Zhu Xin left the school gate, he took two quick steps and called out politely, "Brother Qin."

The slightly unfamiliar name made the smile on Qin Junhong's face stiff, and he quickly covered it up.

Zhu Xin walked over and said with a smile: "Why are you here?"

Qin Junhong said, "I drove by your school and wanted to come and see you. How is it? Is it hard to study? Would you like my brother to take you out to relax?"

He said that he wanted to pat Zhu Xin on the shoulder "naturally", but Ren stopped a step away from him.

"…"

Zhu Xin kept a short distance from him, "No need, I still have classes in the afternoon."

Qin Junhong said, "Is it an important class? If it's not important, Big Brother can help you ask the teacher for leave."

He had inquired about it, and Zhu Xin's class this afternoon except for one piano lesson, the rest are self-study time.

Zhu Xin smiled again: "It's not an important class, but the exam is about to come, I won't go out to play, thank you for your kindness."

Qin Junhong: "..."

He forced a smile: "Okay, then, when your exam is over, eldest brother will take you to play. Studying is important, but relaxation is also very important. You should pay attention to the combination of work and rest, don't tire yourself out, your family will feel distressed. "

His tone was soft, and there was concern in his expression.

Zhu Xin replied obediently: "Okay, I will pay attention to it myself, thank you big brother."

"…"

I don't know if it was an illusion, but Qin Junhong always felt that Zhu Xin was more alienated from him than when he was at home.

He was unwilling to leave like this, and said again: "Well, has Tongtong contacted you recently? Is he okay after transferring to another school?"

Speaking of Zhu Tong, Zhu Xin's eyes suddenly lit up, "Brother, he is very good, he has more energy after transferring to another school, brother, don't worry."

Qin Junhong: "..."

Don't worry about him!

There is more vitality.