19

Xia Yang was enjoying the superiority of being envied and praised by other classmates, and the two names that suddenly appeared instantly diverted the attention of others.

"Fuck, it's them!"

"What did they do outside of school? Why did they come back at this time?"

"Still riding a bicycle, wouldn't it be secretly going on a date?"

Suddenly, several pairs of eyes looked towards Xia Yang.

Xia Yang pursued Shao Ming with great fanfare for so long, but Shao Ming has never ridden him on a bicycle.

In the relatively dark environment, Xia Yang lightly clasped his hands.

Someone next to him saw that his face was wrong, and immediately said: "What are you guessing? It's not like that at all. I heard that Yuan Shaozhou went to find Shao Ming in trouble today, and there was a fight in the restaurant. I guess they two Just got back from the hospital."

"Hospital?" Xia Yang's expression suddenly tightened: "Shao Ming injured?"

"How is that possible?" The man teased, "Don't worry Yangyang, Yuan Shaozhou was injured, and now he is still lying in the hospital. Shao Ming just sent Zhu Tong to the hospital. I heard that he had a sprained foot."

"Wait? How did it happen?"

"I do not know then."

"So Shao Ming sent him to the hospital just because of his enthusiasm?"

Over there, the bicycle has already turned over the complex building and can't see Ying'er. In order to please Xia Yang, someone sneered: "Maybe it's because of sympathy? Just like Zhu Tong's weak appearance, how long has it been since the school started? He went to the hospital again? "

"That's right, those who didn't know thought he was the eldest lady of some wealthy family."

"Those in the rich and powerful are not staying in the rich, why do they come to our school?"

After speaking for a while, someone went to see Xia Yang.

Isn't Xia Yang from a wealthy family?

It was for Shao Ming.

Now Zhu Tong has become Shao Ming's tablemate again.

The person who wanted to comfort Xia Yang but was self-defeating didn't know what to say for a while.

In any case, Shao Ming's indifferent attitude towards Xia Yang is obvious to all.

It is also true that Shao Ming and Zhu Tong had dinner together and sent him to the hospital.

In contrast, intimacy is clear.

Xia Yang clenched his teeth, breathing a little messily, and forced himself to calm down: "Don't say that, Zhu Tong is not in good health, and Shao Ming should take care of him more... It's class soon, let's go back to the classroom."

"Yes, yes, back to the classroom."

"move."

Soon someone changed the subject.

A group of people walked in the direction of the first grade teaching building.

On the way, Xia Yang lowered his head slightly, all kinds of thoughts surging in his heart.

Is Zhu Tong specially here to oppose him?

Why always jump out to destroy his good mood?

Since Zhu Tong appeared, his topic has been everywhere in the school.