62

Zhu Tong suddenly stopped.

Mr. Zhu...his father?

Does Jiang Wan know the purpose of his dad letting him come to the banquet today?

Didn't she come with Qin Junhong?

Zhu Tong turned his head.

Jiang Wan smiled with a glass of wine: "Can we talk now?"

"…"

Aunt Lian took special care of the lounge arranged for Zhu Tong. There was a rectangular coffee table with a set of single sofas on each side. Two people were seated on the sofas, separated by a long distance.

Jiang Wan gestured with her eyes and said in surprise: "Zhu Shao... Are you sure we want to talk like this?"

Zhu Tong said lightly: "Sorry, I am allergic to perfume."

Jiang Wan: "…"

She had never met anyone who rejected her so thoroughly.

Seeing her silence, Zhu Tong took the initiative and said, "Tell me, what does my dad want to bring me to the banquet?"

Jiang Wan said: "This is not your attitude to ask people to clear their doubts."

Zhu Tong said: "I don't have to know."

"…"

Jiang Wan smiled, put the wine glass on the coffee table, raised his eyes and said, "Zhu Shao, does this count as fearless? Because you think Zhu Zong can't do anything to you?"

Zhu Tong frowned slightly.

What does this mean?

"what do you want to say in the end?"

Jiang Wan looked at him silently for a while, then narrowed his eyes and said, "It seems that you really don't know anything."

But since I don't know, how could Zhu Tong have that attitude towards her just now on the open-air balcony?

Looking at Zhu Tong's reaction, it was obvious that he knew her and was guarding against her.

Although she has a bad reputation, her identity is there, even if some people hate her in their hearts, they are polite to her on the surface.

In City A, no one has dared to express their disgust for her like Zhu Tong did.

If it wasn't for knowing the deal between her and Zhu Shoushan, then... he really didn't take himself seriously.

Jiang Wan's eyes flashed with interest, and he smiled: "Zhu Zong's methods of concealing others are really amazing, but I thought Zong Zhu would reveal to you a little about the important life events of Zhu Shao."

As early as Jiang Wan talked to him on the balcony, Zhu Tong had a vague guess.

Who is Jiang Wan? What good can it do to be approached by her?

But when she mentioned "life-long events", Zhu Tong still felt a chill in his heart. He thought he was numb, but he felt a stinging pain from being pricked by a needle.

Is that what he meant?

Jiang Wan's words overwhelmed the last fluke in his heart: "A few days ago, President Zhu and I proposed a marriage between the two families, and he agreed."

Zhu Tong: "…"

At the moment, Zhu Tong has only one thought in his mind: is his father crazy?

He is only seventeen!

He clasped his hands slowly and looked up at the person opposite.

Jiang Wan sat with his legs crossed, and was smiling at him, with a friendly expression on his face.