78

The eyes of several people suddenly collided across the entire playground. Shao Ming suddenly froze for a moment, his brain tingling for a while, he quickly retracted his gaze, and frowned even tighter.

Zhu Tong noticed something was wrong and walked over quickly and said, "What's wrong with you? Are you alright?"

A familiar voice sounded in his ears, Shao Ming returned to his senses, glanced at the person standing next to him, and naturally and casually raised his hand to help him brush the bangs hanging in front of him, and said softly, "It's okay."

Zhu Tong: "?"

Shao Ming didn't explain, and looked at Xia Yang again.

Xia Yang has changed his expression. He is full of jealousy. Even though he is so far apart, Shao Ming can see any expression on his face clearly, and can even clearly distinguish that his eyes are on Zhu Tong. .

His eyes were resentful, and the originally pure and beautiful face looked more sinister because of the twisted expression.

At this time, Rosso said beside him: "What is Xia Yang's eyes? It looks like he is going to eat people. Is he sick?"

Shao Ming suddenly looked towards Rosso.

Rosso can also see clearly?

He couldn't help but start to think, but as soon as he used his brain, the stinging pain just hit like a tide.

At the same time, mechanical voices kept ringing in Xia Yang's mind.

"Honkai warning! Honkai warning! Please pay attention to emotional management! Please pay attention to emotional management!"

"…"

Xia Yang finally suppressed the hatred for Zhu Tong in his heart and forced himself to look away from Zhu Tong.

The voice in his head breathed a sigh of relief, "Host, you shouldn't waste your time in this school anymore, your task now is to attack your other targets, they will give you everything you want."

Xia Yang said coldly: "Including Shao Ming?"

"…"

"It's you who told me that everything in this world should belong to me. You said that Zhutong was supposed to be a dead person. You said that he should have died a long time ago. Tell me, why is he still alive now? He's still alive and well!"

If it wasn't for the inability to open the stream, Xia Yang's current mood must be hysterical.

The voice in his head was silent for a while, and said, "Maybe he is alive because of Shao Ming. I also said at the beginning. This does not include Shao Ming. He is different from others."

Xia Yang said: "What's the difference?"

"You can regard him as a bug in this world, he is not bound by the rules of this world, and even the people around him are affected by him, and will get rid of the shackles of the rules, you will not have any effect on you if you insist on staying by his side. benefit."

"What about Zhu Tong?" Xia Yang said solemnly: "What do you mean, as long as Zhu Tong stays by Shao Ming's side, can he get rid of the shackles of the rules and live like this? Why?"

The voice said: "No, he can't get rid of the shackles of the rules, although I still don't know how his body has improved, but since you can't move him now, as long as you go back to City A now, he can't affect you, you still The center of this world, as long as you can grow up, when you are strong enough, you can still kill him, as long as the character dies, I can erase any trace of his existence, including the evidence that you killed him."