64

After Cheng Chen sent the message, he didn't rush back to the ward. He looked at the message that the message was sent successfully on the screen, and he didn't receive a reply after waiting for a long time.

He reluctantly pursed his lower lip and turned off the phone again.

As soon as he turned around, he bumped into Aunt Cheng who was coming out of the ward.

"Who are you sending a message to? You haven't gone back for a long time?"

Cheng Chen said calmly, "try to contact Tongtong's classmates... How come you came out?"

Aunt Cheng said: "I have something to tell you, do you know Jiang Wan? I heard that you had a program some time ago that sought investment from the Jiang family?"

Cheng Chen said: "There was contact, what's wrong?"

Aunt Cheng: "Before Tong Tong returned from the banquet, he met Jiang Wan in the lounge. When he went back, his face was not quite right. I think Tong Tong's fainting this time may not be so simple."

Cheng Chen was stunned for a while, then suddenly frowned and said, "Tongtong has seen Jiang Wan at the banquet?"

His reaction was a little big, and Aunt Cheng's heart sank slightly: "Do you know what?"

"…"

Cheng Chen did not speak.

He thought of what Jiang Wan had said to him when he met Zhu Tong in a bar that day.

But he had warned her at the time.

Jiang Wan is not someone who doesn't know what to do. What is she going to do with Zhu Tong?

Cheng Chen squinted and said, "I'll go and ask her."

Zhu Tong slept groggyly in the hospital for a day and a night, and didn't wake up until the next night.

When I woke up, there were people guarding around, and there were more than one.

What surprised him even more was that his grandfather was there.

Everyone looked at him with an expression of distress and hesitation.

…What's going on here?

Aunt Cheng took the lead and said, "Tongtong, is there any discomfort in your body?"

Zhu Tong mechanically shook his head.

"Anything you want to say?"

Zhu Tong: "...No."

He was a little confused.

The aunt asked again: "Are you hungry now? Thirsty? Want to drink water?"

Zhu Tong glanced at the glucose hanging at an unknown time, and said in a low voice, "I want to go to the bathroom."

"Go to the bathroom?" Auntie froze for a moment: "Okay, okay, let your cousin take you there."

Saying that, he directly kicked Cheng Chen next to him, "Stop playing with your phone, hurry up."

Cheng Chen: "…"

He is already moving.

If the **** doesn't kick him, he can't speak, right?

Cheng Chen put away the mobile phone and was about to get the glucose hanging on the infusion stand, when he saw that the person on the bed had already skillfully pulled the needle, lifted the quilt and landed on his feet.

"…"

But after sleeping for a day and a night, when I get up, I will inevitably feel dizzy, and I still need someone to help.