11

The examination in the hospital has become a habit for Zhu Tong.

After filming, he came out of the hospital, and Zhu Tong's body has recovered a lot.

At least it's not like the three-step, two-step, two-step coughing when he just vomited blood.

His face was still not good, but his expression was the same as usual. With such serious blood vomiting, he didn't seem to be worried about any major problems with his body.

I didn't even plan to tell my family.

Shao Ming didn't support him anymore, and said casually, "Aren't you going to call your parents?"

Zhu Tong said: "What call?"

Shao Ming: "…"

When the doctor just checked Zhu Tong's face, he suggested that he do a few more tests, as if he might have some terminal illness.

Zhu Tong always listened calmly, with no emotion on his face.

As if not caring at all.

Shao Ming smiled and said, "You went to the hospital for an examination before, and you went alone?"

Zhu Tong said: "Almost."

He has regular check-ups every month, arranged by his family doctor at his private hospital.

The family doctor was found for him by his grandfather, and he was much more reliable than his father.

He said it indifferently, and Shao Ming's smile narrowed slightly.

Going to the hospital to check such an important matter, without family accompany?

His health is so poor that his family is relieved that he will leave City A alone?

If he didn't accompany him to the hospital today, would he plan to register for the examination by himself?

Or not planning to check at all.

Shao Ming's brain made up for the scene where he was sitting alone in the hospital corridor queuing up numbers.

Really... so miserable, young master.

When the two returned to school, it was already the last class in the morning and afternoon.

Shi Wenshu was not in the classroom, and the third-class students who usually consciously talk about discipline in self-study classes are noisy now.

As soon as Zhu Tong entered the classroom, someone stopped him and said, "Zhu Tong, Teacher Shi asked you to come back to the office."

"…"

Zhu Tong paused and asked politely, "Do you know what's going on?"

Someone grabbed the words from the back: "It's the head teacher of the first class of high school. I brought Xiang Chuan to apologize to you. The school has issued a notice that Xiang Chuan will be punished for a serious demerit. It is estimated that he is here to ask you for mercy."

"Hey, he's too embarrassed to come to intercede? Isn't he quite arrogant when he does it?"

"Everyone vomited blood. Now come to apologize? If an apology is useful, why do you need school rules?"

Everyone in the class knew what happened in the gym class, and each one was more outraged than the other.

Perhaps it was because of the white moonlight of Shao Ming in the third class, and the halo of the heartthrob did not shroud the second and third classes of senior high school, and they all had a clear sense of right and wrong.