30

He was so simple, the two of them were stunned at the same time.

Shao Ming lightly kicked Rosso under the table, "I'm tired of eating, can't I?"

Rosso: "…"

Already thinking about it.

In fact, when he realized that Zhu Tong never went to the cafeteria, he already regretted it.

The previous misunderstanding on the podium was cleared up after Zhu Tong and the others left the classroom.

He cleaned the desk hole after that.

Seeing that Zhu Tong has completed half of the results, he has already recognized the degree of Zhu Tong's cleanliness.

Want him to eat a big pot of rice in a crowded canteen?

It is estimated that the cafeteria should be cleaned up first.

Just as he was about to say it, Zhu Tong said, "Didn't you say it's a new cafeteria?"

"…"

Zhu Tong looked at Shao Ming again, "You haven't eaten in the new cafeteria."

So where did you get the idea of ​​being tired of eating?

And the new cafeteria...should be cleaner, right?

Shao Ming: "…"

"You may not know much about the food in our school." Shao Ming reluctantly told the young master who "doesn't know how to eat", "Even if it's a newly opened canteen, you can't expect too much from it..."

"I've never eaten in a cafeteria." Zhu Tong said.

"…"

Shao Ming paused and said, "Do you really want to go?"

Zhu Tong nodded: "Yes."

In fact, he could see that Shao Ming was taking care of him.

Because he never goes to the cafeteria, he accompanies him to eat outside the school.

Rosso has also been eating with them off-campus.

Around is Zhu Tong, no matter how out of place he is, he will be burdened by being taken care of for so long unknowingly.

It's just a meal in the cafeteria, he thinks he can overcome it.

And since he transferred here, he always has to make changes.

The word "hypocritical" on the stairs was a word he was used to listening to, because Shao Ming was present at the time, which made him particularly concerned.

Shao Ming stared at him for a while, then smiled and said, "Okay, then let's go to the cafeteria in the afternoon."

Rosso: "…"

Are you tired of eating?

Brother Ming, what about your principles?

But the goal was achieved, and Rosso didn't make a trip in vain. He got up and said, "Then it's settled. I'll take a seat in the afternoon, and you can come later."

Zhu Tong thanked him.

The two-class cleaning was over, and the last class in the afternoon was English.

The cleaning of the podium was so successful that when the English teacher came to class, he almost thought he had entered the wrong classroom door.

She stood at the door of the classroom, looked up at the class listing on the door frame, and looked at the familiar students in the classroom before walking up to the podium with a look of surprise.